Photo via: wellnessmama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- 14 Cultivating Benefits of Jojoba Oil For Beautiful Skin & Hair. | Ideahacks.com
- Carrier Oil Chart What you mix your essential oil in for increased silkiness and no skin irritation.
- OIL CLEANSING METHOD FOR BEAUTIFUL SKIN! The best way to wash your face!
- Discover how amazing the oil cleansing method is for your skin. And use one of these 3 fantastic oil cleansing recipes, made for acne, anti-aging and dry skin.
- Sandalwood Rose Sugar Scrub-Great for dry and dehydrated skin, rose absolute oil has a rich, floral aroma and is a mild astringent; beneficial for cleansing and refreshing dry, sensitive skin. Sandalwood, with its soothing and cooling effect, is a great antiseptic and has a tightening effect on the skin.
- This DIY Face Mask for Red Skin is the perfect way to soothe your skin. With just three ingredients, this is an easy way to nourish your skin naturally.
- Quick fixers. Breakout busters. At-home spa. Face masks are a skin care go-to, so here’s the scoop on 4 of our faves. Mud masks are purifying, plus they exfoliate your skin when you remove them. Clay masks naturally detox by unclogging pores and absorbing extra oil. Peel-off masks help draw out impurities. And paper masks make for easy troubleshooting, thanks to serum-soaked sheets. Choose based on your skin’s needs—from hydrating to calming, soothing to anti-aging—and soak in the benefits.
- Oil Cleansing Method – Find out why you should be cleaning your skin with oil every day!
- The Oil Cleansing Method: Many Organic products I have tried use this method but are very expensive! Not only is this cheaper but can be tailored to MY skin as it changes!
- How to Remove Skin Tags Naturally [Infographic] using tea tree oil, castor oil or apple cider vinegar
- How to Use Cleansing Grains for Radiant, Natural Skin