Photo via: savynaturalista.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- This exfoliating DIY Blueberry Lemon Body Scrub recipe smells incredible and will leave your skin feeling super soft and polished. With 5 simple ingredients, it’s so easy to make your own.
- 5-minute DIY french vanilla coffee body scrub that leaves your skin feeling SO soft! Much cheaper than buying scrubs at the store, and its so easy to make — just five ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry beauty
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- an easy strawberry sugar scrub with only four simple ingredients
- Using a Homemade Lemon Body Scrub will not only make your skin glow, but you’ll feel refreshed and have a lingering scent of Lemon. This simple body scrub is a great way to help exfoliate your skin and moisturize it at the same time. The bright lemon scent is a great way to energize and brighten your mood!
- This DIY perfect skin mask recipe will give you the BEST skin you’ve had in years! Whether you have acne prone skin, aging skin, oily skin, and even dry skin, this mask will and DOES work for every skin type! Because of its all natural ingredients, it’s cheap to make, and you probably already have… Read More »
- / / W H A T I T IS Moisturizing body cream made with coconut milk. Made with natural ingredients with no animal products (vegan). For those who crave for body cream featuring a creamy addition of milk but do not want to use animal products, this is great for you. The consistency is very thick, creamy, and spreadable. Absorbs very quickly without leaving behind an oily residue. I just cant keep my fingers out of the jar! Available in different scents. COCONUT MILK: Thought to improve skin elast
- Homemade Vanilla Sugar Scrub with Roses …takes only 4 ingredients and 5 minutes to make! So simple and will leave your skin silky-smooth.
- Want a natural, chemical free sunscreen without the high price tag? Within minutes you can easily learn how to make homemade sunscreen. Simply melt a few ingredients on your stovetop or in the microwave, stir in a few essential oils, and voilà, you just successfully concocted homemade sunscreen that will not only protect your skin but nourish it as well.
- Honey Face Wash Simple and natural recipe that nourishes skin and helps fight acne Homemade Honey Face Wash