Photo via: blommi.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lavender Oatmeal Bath Bombs Recipe for a relaxing skin soothing bath. Great DIY gift!
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- This DIY Homemade Peppermint Lip Balm with Printable Labels is fun and easy to make for yourself or as a gift for Christmas, Valentines Day, or birthdays.
- Step-by-step instructions for how to make the perfect bath bombs. So easy, even I can do it! Plus theres a FREE PRINTABLE of the bath bomb recipe and 15 essential oil blends to customize the scent and therapeutic benefits
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- The perfect gift for Teacher Appreciation, Secretaries Day or anything in between.Looking for a great gift for anybody? This combines nails, the Target Dollar Spot and a free printable to go with!
- DIY Wedding Coffee Bean Favor Bags with Free Printable Labels… this is for my friend Clarissa.
- Homemade Vanilla Sugar Scrub with only 4 simple and all-natural ingredients! Great inexpensive homemade DIY Christmas gift. Luxurious, skin-softening beauty product, smells great! Check out how easy this is to make!
- Make your own DIY Gemstone Soaps in around 10 minutes! These sparkly gem and jewel soaps shimmer, shine, and smell AMAZING (in any fragrance your heart desires!)! Makes a great quick and easy DIY homemade holiday gift idea that’s perfect for friends, fami
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- An easy recipe for vanilla and coconut diy lip scrub. This at-home scrub is inexpensive, tastes great, and keeps your lips smooth and moisturized.
- Rosemary Lavender Bath Salt – Easy DIY Gift Idea. Perfect for Mothers Day, Holidays or Party Favors. LivingLocurto.com