Photo via: realbeautyspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Just one of the amazing uses for Baking Soda: as a paste for a facial. Mix one part baking soda with two parts ground oatmeal and add enough water to make a paste. Gently rub the paste onto your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave the paste on for a few minutes. Then, gently remove it with plenty of cool water and a wash cloth. Your face will feel noticeably soft and smooth.
- Make your own peeling mask for super soft and glowing skin. Removes blackheads, tightens pores and clears up your skin.
- Blueberry Exfoliating Sugar Scrub – Super simple DIY sugar scrub you can make with easy to find ingredients! Skin feels so soft and smooth after just one use.
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Burns like Hades for about 5 mins but afterwards your skin feels so soft and it works wonders! The burning face mask. Use to heal acne on the face, or thoose bumps on your arms.
- This post about 10 different face masks is incredible. There is literally a face mask for each skin type AND every single one of them is completely natural, easy to make, and super cheap! This is one of the best articles I have read in a long time. via @simplynaturalma
- The Beauty Goddess: Natural face mask to almost INSTANTLY get rid of acne/scars, Even if it looks like baby poop.
- A natural, homemade face mask that will soothe, smooth, heal, and even out skin tone for under $7! You will need half a lemon, raw honey, and only 5-15 minutes. You will see the results immediately. Why does it work? Lemon is an astringent. It cleanses and shrinks pores. Raw honey has antibacterial properties. Lemon juice will also fade scars and dark spots.
- The Ultimate hair mask for super soft, shiny, voluminous, healthy, strong, and LONG hair! 1-2 Eggs 1-2 tblsp Coconut Oil 1-2 tblsp Olive Oil Read on…
- Want healthy, younger looking skin? This simple 3-ingredient homemade yogurt face mask will help you achieve it. Theres no need to buy expensive beauty treatments, just head to your kitchen because you likely have all the ingredients right now. This DIY face mask will clean and shrink pores, smooth rough, dry skin, and prevent and clear up breakouts.
- This recipe for Orange Coconut Sugar Scrub smells AMAZING and will leave your skin amazingly smooth and soft. Perfect for a gift or pampering yourself!
- coconut oil hair mask. simple, organic way to deep condition your hair! makes it super shiny and soft!