Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I adore this. Ive been doing some intimate wedding research and this how Id have my table set up at cozy candle lit restaurant.
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe .. only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.
- Cute looking hollow pieces of logs with heart shaped cut outs on the sides. Perfect as candle holders and gives out a pretty heart shaped light from afar.
- Repurpose almost empty candle jars by putting them in a pot with a little boiling water to melt the remaining wax. Then you can glitter, paint or decorate the jar as you please!
- Here’s a great project you can do with kids and give a gift people will really treasure. There’s nothing like homemade! Clay bowls DIY craft from @aliblog on the SC Johnson blog.
- This season, create a restful, soothing atmosphere with rosy hues and calming shades of white. Make your space even more inviting with floral throw pillows, fresh flowers and a bedside bench. Click to explore this cozy space.
- DIY simple reading nookreading nook title with words. Turning some bookshelves sideways and adding some cozy pillows is all that was needed to create a simple window seat. This reading nook in a girls bedroom is sugar, spice and everything sweet about a little girls bedroom.
- There is nothing more luxurious than homemade bath and body products that are so fresh, natural and organic. This grapefruit and lavender body butter is amazing!
- How To Have A DIY Spa Day That Feels Like The Real Thing
- These 5 scrubs for beautiful skin are great! I tried the coffee one and my skin feels AMAZING! It also looks a bit younger too! Definitely trying out the grapefruit one next! And that blueberry scrub looks beautiful and has some AWESOME benefits! I cant
- Want a natural, chemical free sunscreen without the high price tag? Within minutes you can easily learn how to make homemade sunscreen. Simply melt a few ingredients on your stovetop or in the microwave, stir in a few essential oils, and voilà, you just successfully concocted homemade sunscreen that will not only protect your skin but nourish it as well.