Photo via: maybelline.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Top 10 Best Long-Lasting Liquid Lipsticks | Tired of lip stains that don’t last all day? Check out this post to learn more about the top 10 best lip stains that are smudge-free, intensely saturated and that last all day. Click for more! Lip stain | Liquid lipstick | | Long lasting lipstick | Best lipstick | Kat Von D | Sephora | Lip gloss | Matte lipstick | Makeup | Red lipstick | Nude lipsticks | Cream lip stains | Satin lip stain | Matte lippie | Best lipsticks | Best lip stains…
- A quick dry, full coverage, transfer-proof liquid lipstick in 10 matte shades! With a comfortflex formula so it moves with your lips without drying out, cracking or feathering mid-day!!! tartecosmetics RethinkNatural Rosé Doe
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Whether youre a new bride or just browsing for later, be sure to save this pin for the newest collection from essie nail polish. essie teamed up with Monique Lhuillier to bring you the most perfect bridal collection as part of the gel couture line. Find the nail shape to match your engagement ring with to have and to gold. Are you more of a cushion? A princess cut? Heart? Squoval? No matter what your preference. Your engagement ring will be in perfect company.
- Meet Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream, the 1Prestige Beauty Launch of 2015. A multi-tasking genius that combines skincare benefits and naturally radiant coverage in one. With SPF 30, this non-chemical, mineral based makeup product is perfect for active women on-the-go. The best of a BB, a CC, and a tinted moisturizer, Complexion Rescue is available in 10 shades on bareMinerals.com
- Makeup Ideas For Prom – These Are The Best Makeup Ideas For Prom and Homecoming For Women With Blue Eyes, Brown Eyes, or Green Eyes. These Step By Step Makeup Ideas Include Natural and Glitter Eyeshadows and Go Great With Gold, Silver, Yellow, And Pink Dresses. Try These And Our Step By Step Tutorials With Red Lipsticks and Unique Contouring To Help Blondes and Brunettes Get That Vintage Look. – thegoddess.com/makeup-ideas-prom
- My cousin’s beauty kit includes cleanser, toner, moisturizing lotion and sunscreen product. Am pretty sure there can be few more to the list. If you’re like me and love the frugal lifestyle, replace them by rose water. Before you rely completely on this home available remedy, let me disclose that for serious acne lesions consult a dermatologist. As it isn’t associated with any side-effects, you can give it a try. Jump to: How to use rose water for acnere
- Impulse Cosmetics | 10 Cult Beauty Brands On Etsy You Had No Idea Existed Sure, this shop has a lot of eyeshadows, but its lipsticks are some of the best things on Etsy. The Opaque Matte Lipsticks ($6.99) have great, bold coverage and range from black to pastel green.
- Makeup Tips For Looking Your Best In Photos – Make Up Tips And Tricks Including Eyeshadows, Brows, Eyes, Products And Eyebrows Ideas That Will Help You Look Amazing In Photos. Covers Different Hair Colors For Photos And Different Faces, Lipsticks, Including Red Lips, And Lashes And Eyeliner For That Natural Look In Photos. Simple Step By Step Makeup Tutorials For Photography And Beauty Hacks and Ideas To Look Your Best In Photos. Brunettes and Blonde Hair, Brown Eyes, Green Eyes, and Blue Eyes W
- Photo: How To Soften Dry, Cracked Heels Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water. Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well. Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet. Before you go to bed that night, try this …