Photo via: frugallysustainable.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Lush Body Bars-These are more than just lotion bars. They are scrubby, exfoliant moisturizing bars for the shower.
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion Bars – Moisturize your skin without chemicals and unnatural ingredients by using homemade coconut oil lotion bars. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil lotion bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Vanilla Coconut Shaving Cream – Skip the store and using a shaving cream that dries your skin out! This homemade shave cream is simple to make, moisturizing and smells amazing!
- Homemade naturally tinted lip balm plus free printable label. Perfect for women who have dry lips but still want some color. This stuff is super glossy and moisturizing!
- Top 10 Tuesday: Paint Sticks Arent Just for Paint – Design, Dining + Diapers
- Interested in making a healthier, better smelling, more natural lotion? Follow one of our 5 Easy Homemade Lotion Recipes made for every occasion!
- These lovely rose lotion bars are easy to make and a wonderful addition to your homemade bath and beauty projects!
- DIY Natural Homemade Tanning Lotion & Oil Summer is here again girls, everybody want to look gorgeously -tanned and sexy in the beach. And you maybe wonder how will I make myself natural homemade tanning lotion without any side effect?
- This Homemade Lavender Essential Oils Body Lotion is perfect after a stressful day at work, or smoothing on baby to help relax them and maybe sleep better! | DIY Ideas, Natural Beauty You Can Do Yourself, Pinned by Femallay