Photo via: scratchmommy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Does your skin need a hearty dose of moisture? Then head to your kitchen where you likely have all the ingredients needed for this avocado face mask homemade recipe. That’s right, there’s no need to buy those expensive beauty treatments at the drugstore when in just a few minutes you can whip up your own all natural beauty mask that will give your skin a boost of moisture and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- DIY your own products with Essential Oils. There are so many fun products you can make with just a few ingredients! essentialoils
- Do you love castile soap and essential oils? All you need are these and a few other natural ingredients to make a natural hand soap for yourself. With essential oils, you can pick whatever scent youd like. It takes less than 10 minutes to make and will l
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- If youre looking for DIY face masks that are not complicated, take only a few ingredients and will help pamper your skin making it radiant and healthy, youre in the right place! Whether youre dealing with dry skin or need a quick pick-me-up, these three recipes below might be just perfect for you.
- Would you like radiant skin? You are just a few minutes away from achieving it if you give this homemade banana face mask a try. Simply combine three ingredients (coconut oil, egg white and banana) and your lifeless skin will be rejuvenated into the beautiful skin you deserve. Go ahead and ramp up your DIY face mask by adding cinnamon, honey or avocado for even more beauty benefits.
- Want healthy, younger looking skin? This simple 3-ingredient homemade yogurt face mask will help you achieve it. Theres no need to buy expensive beauty treatments, just head to your kitchen because you likely have all the ingredients right now. This DIY face mask will clean and shrink pores, smooth rough, dry skin, and prevent and clear up breakouts.
- Home Made Shampoo. Make your own home made shampoo using castile soap, coconut milk and honey. No toxic ingredients, just beautiful, healthy hair.: I love making & using this shampoo!
- This is an easy recipe for making your own DIY shower jelly just like the ones you see at LUSH! Five bucks in supplies and a few hours in the refrigerator will get you the products that will make you all shiny and smelling good. Let’s do this.
- Whether you are plagued with dry hair, oily hair, or both, this guide to Do-It-Yourself all natural hair masks will help you add shine, moisture, and balance to your lovely locks! With only three ingredients per mask, most of which you can find in your kitchen in addition to Oro de Sonora organic jojoba oil, there is no excuse for why you wouldnt try them!