Photo via: ih1.redbubble.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Washi Tape Wall Clock by Louise Machado
- Washi Tape, Washi Tape Crafts, Decorating With Washi Tape, Quick and Easy Crafts, Simple Craft Ideas, Easy Craft Ideas, Washi Tape Crafts and Projects, Things to Do With Washi Tape, Easy Craft Projects, Popular Pin
- Use Tape To Clean Up Glitter Fallout DIY HowTo Tips Tricks Beauty Makeup EyeMakeup EyeShadow Eyes
- Add a touch of bohemian chic to your decor with these DIY macrame curtains! Theyre a great addition to door-less closets, hallways, or even just hung as wall art. Those cool kids at A Beautiful Mess have all the details on how to make your own, including easy to follow, step-by-step photos of the macrame knotting process.
- The salon I work at asked me to come up with a design solution for a blank wall. I needed something that would make the wall stand out as clients walked by, but…
- The ultimate facercise: Forget Botox, nips and tucks… in just six days you can get a younger, firmer face – naturally Nice Picture!
- Creatief met washi tape van HEMA
- DIY Pista Shell Bird For Wall Decoration
- Teen Bedroom Reveal- girls- bedrooms- bedroom design- modern- colorful- gold- Do it Yourself- DIY- one room challenge- bedroom ideas- home decor- room decor ideas- decoration ideas- wall decorating ideas- room design- fun- color- teen girls- boho design
- Very nice. Wire through the spout make a perch for the birds to land on so the can eat the seed inside the teapot.
- Need a super simple gift to make? This homemade soap turns out to have a nice coffee scent.
- The perfect mixture of red and brown, Marsala can add warmth and sophistication to your fall décor. Marsala, ideally, would be used as an accent wall color, as a print or as a focal piece of furniture.