Photo via: sashanicholas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Give thanks this year with an outdoor dinner party! Decorate your tablescapes accordingly with all the beautiful leaf colors! Set your tabletops with our gorgeous custom dishes at https://www.sashanicholas.com/shop-all/weave-24k-gold-rimmed-monogrammed-salad-plate/ | Thanksgiving Entertaining Ideas | Dinnerware | Tablescapes | China | Dining AlFresco, Especially As The Weather Gets Crisp & My Beloved Maple Tree Turns Golden Orange
- Decorate your tablescapes this fall with festive dinnerware. Choose from 5 colors and 3 fonts at https://www.sashanicholas.com/shop-all/weave-monogrammed-petite-bowl/ | Thanksgiving Entertaining Ideas | Dinnerware | Tablescapes | China
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Create your own place card holders by coating real (or faux) succulents with a few layers of gold spray paint. | Dinnerware | Tablescapes | China
- Velvet ribbons and rosemary wraps for your fall dinner party | Dinnerware | Tablescapes | China
- Attention wine lovers: you will LOVE these creative ways to repurpose your empty wine bottles. Feed strands of twinkly lights into wine bottles for a beautiful year-round display for your home.
- Wrinkled skin is an inevitable part of aging. You might think its really bad, and that youve lost your charm to age. But thats not necessarily true, because you can reverse its effects, using naturally homemade solutions anyone can make. Take a look at some of the most effective natural solutions for skin wrinkles you can try now.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- Love autumn tablescape accents | Dinnerware | China
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.