Photo via: naturealcurl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Natural Hair Growth Oil
- WE’RE ALL ABOUT THE OILS FOR YOUR HAIR, SKIN AND BODY: NATURAL BEAUTY MONTH
- Are you missing your hair? There is a real fact that natural essential oils have amazing abilities to grow new hair. A good hair loss shampoo made with natural herbs, essentials and vitamins can quickly and easily make your hair grow.
- Homemade Hair Perfume with Essential Oils – Rubies & Radishes How to mix top note, middle note, and base note essential oils for a full-bodied and lasting scent when making your own natural perfumes or DIY hair perfume. Free printable and loads of tips and variations for homemade non-toxic fragrances and sprays. Click through to get the recipe!
- DIY anti-aging face-cream. Made with coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe Vera and a couple other natural ingrediants!
- 5 Most Effective Essential Oils for Thinning Hair
- Clean and healthy hair starts with a clean scalp! Oils and germs can build up on our scalp causing limp, dull hair 🙁
- Need an all-natural way to re-freshen your hair between shampoos? This Homemade Leave-In Hair Conditioner contains a powerful combination of coconut oil and essential oils to moisturize, soften and detangle your hair, but without weighing your hair down.
- List of carrier oils and their benefits for hair and skin.
- Baking Soda Wash + Vinegar Rinse. HAIR DETOX!! Wash: 1 part baking soda with 3 parts water (for shoulder length hair use about 2 to 3 Tbsp of baking soda with 3 x that amount of water ), let is work for 3 minutes. Rinse:1 part white or apple cider vinegar with 4 parts water ( to minimize the vinegar smell add some essential oils to the vinegar mixture).