Photo via: womensdailylives.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Womens rivet messenger bag Leather brown college by simonovabags
- Junior / Womens Black Cut Shirt Sexy Cuts by LasciviousGrace, $48.00
- What if you could transform your body in just four minutes? You may think that it’s too good to be true,but with the 28-day Plank Challenge from Women Daily Magazine, by slowly training your body for endurance and strength you will get amazing results.
- Seriously, were not kidding. When used side by side, these two products work exactly the same to keep oil at bay and to give you a smooth, clean palette for your foundation. Not to mention, Monistats chafing gel is only a fraction of the price of Smashboxs pricey primer.Monistat – $5.98 for 1 ozSmashbox Photo Finish Primer- $36 for 1 oz
- DIY High Waisted Shorts! | by tashaleelyn – Tip from this video: 1) She uses mens jeans (preferably Levis), 2) Cuts the back lower than the front, 3) Doesnt cut them straight across/cuts them at an angle instead. BONUS TIP: You dont need to pull threads like she does. Just cut where you want fraying, then throw in the washer, then dryer. It will fray automatically.
- Spray perfume onto your hairbrush to leave your locks with a light but lovely scent. 20 Life Hacks for Your Beauty Routine – Daily Makeover
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- Breakfast Served Daily Chalkboard Art – Trash to Treasure Transformations – Super simple makeover – artsychicksrule.com
- We need this in our lives
- Easy Homemade Roll-On Deodorant Recipe – If youve ever wished for an easy, oil-free deodorant option that doesnt leave stains on snug fitting clothing, I think youll love this recipe!
- Natural Homemade Deodorant – Learn how to make natural homemade deodorant using essential oils and other natural materials that are safe to your body.
- How to make homemade deodorant – Ditch your tube and whip up a batch of this homemade lavender deodorant! Its all natural and once youve tried it? Youll NEVER buy it again!