Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pallet Playhouse my husband built with my dad for our daughter…so cute that we also use it to camp in! ❤️ Made from recycled pallets and tin! pallets playhouse diy recycle schuller @deannaschuller
- DIY anti-aging face-cream. Made with coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe Vera and a couple other natural ingrediants!
- ☁️ . . . . . . كل عام و أهلي وأحبابي بخير
- My mom made me brush my teeth once a week with baking soda to help keep them white! And were talking over ions ago I was doing this!
- The perfect gift for Teacher Appreciation, Secretaries Day or anything in between.Looking for a great gift for anybody? This combines nails, the Target Dollar Spot and a free printable to go with!
- This is a DIY project that can be made with your kids. The loops aren’t that complicated so you can easily teach it to them. Plus you can make it a challenge and game for them to find and collect stuff to attach to it.
- (Aff. Link) Start the year off right and make sure your classroom is ready for “Back to School”, with this adorable banner! Back to School banners measure 4.5 x 6 and is made with heavy card stock and strung on white ribbon. The letters are all movable so you can space them as you like! Made to bring back your favorite childhood classroom look with primary colors!
- Gel nails at home!! Doing them like this later!!
- Everyone has toothbrushes from the dentists office that they never use to brush their teeth. Instead of throwing them away, try these tricks for hair, nails, and more.
- Plantain is a common leafy green weed found all over the world. If you have a yard or have visited a park before, you’ve likely spotted or stepped on plantain! Like most things deemed as “weeds”, plan
- Minimalist Nail Art Ideas – Easy Spring Nail Art with Kester Black- Amazing Step By Step Tutorials, Tips, And Tricks For Minimalist Nail Art and Nailart Ideas. Use Negative Space, Polka Dots, Half Moons, And Black And White Contrasting Colors and Polish to Create Minimalist Nailart Looks. Try This Nail Art Look In Your Beauty Routine For Eye Catching Looks. Great For The Lazy Cool Girl. Must-Try Minimalist Manis. These Are So Simple, Anyone Can Try Them And They Are DIY. https://thegoddess.c…
- Learn how to make Lemongrass Mojito Soap in this step-by-step tutorial. Made with Lemongrass Mojito Fragrance Oil, it smells amazing!