Photo via: beauty-zone.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Remove blackheads with flour and honey mask
- add texture with baskets
- This one is cool too. They have given the paint texture with a sponge or something to make it look like it has fur and then they stained over the whole thing. I would use gel stains.
- Cornmeal adds a specific flavor and texture to recipes and has many uses outside of the kitchen as well. Learn more with these 5 Uses for Cornmeal.
- ♡ this braid and texture ♡ Love it with a half crown or comb! weddinghair bridalbeauty braids
- Homemade facial masks are best and safe natural treatments to get rid of blackheads. In today’s post will share with you facial masks which will not only remove your blackheads but it will reduce your signs of ageing, help to firm your skin and improve your skin texture. Try these homemade facial masks to not
- 40 DIY Beauty Hacks That Are Borderline Genius DIY dry shampoo: 6-10 drops ess. oil, 2 Tb cornstarch, 2 Tb rice flour, 2 Tb arrowroot
- This woven ombré wall hanging by Alex Dao is the only January blues we’re allowing right now… Woven wall hangings are a great way of bringing loads of colour and texture to any space. They’re not too
- Squeeze and shape this scent-infused therapy dough to relax. The soft hues, calming smell, and soft, pliable texture turn de-stressing into play.
- Cute Nail Designs for Short Nails With Basic Color Pink
- Tired of limited color selections or compromising on ingredients? This DIY nail polish is totally nontoxic and is the perfect color with one secret ingredient!
- Marbled Paperweight DIY. These pretty rainbow rocks are perfect for brightening up your desk! With just some nail polish and water, you can transform an ordinary rock into your own marbled paperweight.