Photo via: beauty-zone.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Remove blackheads with flour and honey mask
- ♡ this braid and texture ♡ Love it with a half crown or comb! weddinghair bridalbeauty braids
- add texture with baskets
- This one is cool too. They have given the paint texture with a sponge or something to make it look like it has fur and then they stained over the whole thing. I would use gel stains.
- Cornmeal adds a specific flavor and texture to recipes and has many uses outside of the kitchen as well. Learn more with these 5 Uses for Cornmeal.
- Homemade facial masks are best and safe natural treatments to get rid of blackheads. In today’s post will share with you facial masks which will not only remove your blackheads but it will reduce your signs of ageing, help to firm your skin and improve your skin texture. Try these homemade facial masks to not
- Dont let the cold weather get the best of your skin. Give your skin an extra hydration boost with our first ever treatment essence. An essence formula is highly concentrated with active ingredients, with textures ranging from a water-like lotion to a gel to a more serum-like texture. Murads Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence helps to prep and prime the skin, while providing hydration and optimizing any other moisture layered on top. Essence skin care is like a drink of water for your skin.
- 40 DIY Beauty Hacks That Are Borderline Genius DIY dry shampoo: 6-10 drops ess. oil, 2 Tb cornstarch, 2 Tb rice flour, 2 Tb arrowroot
- Squeeze and shape this scent-infused therapy dough to relax. The soft hues, calming smell, and soft, pliable texture turn de-stressing into play.
- This woven ombré wall hanging by Alex Dao is the only January blues we’re allowing right now… Woven wall hangings are a great way of bringing loads of colour and texture to any space. They’re not too
- WildCraft Cream Recipe. This luxuriously rich and silky face cream recipe is our favorite. Julie Bailey’s adaptation of Rosemary Gladstar’s much beloved Perfect Cream recipe absorbs quickly without leaving a filmy or greasy residue. The best part is that it has an unbelievably velvet texture and a smooth consistency which leaves your skin feeling fresh and supple.
- Marbled Paperweight DIY. These pretty rainbow rocks are perfect for brightening up your desk! With just some nail polish and water, you can transform an ordinary rock into your own marbled paperweight.