Photo via: blog.modcloth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- New Zealand is there! Yesterday I forgot to paste it in my notebook. We also added Europes map sticker and printable in the shop! Go to etsy.com/shop/howtobulletjournal and dont forget that 10% off by using OPENING17
- DIY united states map wall décor. Wooden rustic sign and tutorial, with link to print large maps. Popular with the Poplins
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Tip 4 Put your nail polish in the fridge for 15 minutes before use. It will go on smoother.
- It would be too easy hitting the snooze button in a bedroom like this! Wonderful muted colours come together to give the perfect balance of feminine decor and modern chic. Combined with this beautiful world map wallpaper leaves your home feeling refined and stylish.
- There’s often an impulse to make storage as deep and as big as possible, to gain enough room for present and future items. But sometimes it’s OK to resist that pull in favor of narrower storage. The advantage is two-fold: You can often gain extra storage spots in otherwise ignored areas, and with fewer items, your storage has less chance of getting cluttered and disorganized.
- Tired of limited color selections or compromising on ingredients? This DIY nail polish is totally nontoxic and is the perfect color with one secret ingredient!
- DIY Jewelry and More using Nail Polish, Glue and Wire. This is an easy tutorial with so many ideas. Use up all that old nail polish on something cute. 🙂 An easy tutorial to follow along with. Lots of tips and tricks. Check out all the projects I made. http://youtu.be/9mR0Zhx1S1I
- Minimalist Nail Art Ideas – Easy Spring Nail Art with Kester Black- Amazing Step By Step Tutorials, Tips, And Tricks For Minimalist Nail Art and Nailart Ideas. Use Negative Space, Polka Dots, Half Moons, And Black And White Contrasting Colors and Polish to Create Minimalist Nailart Looks. Try This Nail Art Look In Your Beauty Routine For Eye Catching Looks. Great For The Lazy Cool Girl. Must-Try Minimalist Manis. These Are So Simple, Anyone Can Try Them And They Are DIY. https://thegoddess.c…
- Ditch the store bought cleaners full of chemicals and clean your bathroom with these DIY toilet cleaner tabs plus 8 other ways you can go waste free in your bathroom. ad
- These are gorgeous wedding hairstyles! I think Ill go with the floral crown style hairstyle. So boho. | DIY Hair Style