Photo via: justnaturalskincare.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- I use the grow new hair treatment only on my scalp and massage it for about 5 minutes, then leave it in for 30 minutes. I started to use this product one year ago. My husband thinks I will don’t need it anymore, because my alopecia and extremely thin hair is gone. I don’t care if I have perfect hair or not it doesn’t matter. This product improves the quality of my hair and if I use too much it does not cause any damage. I just feel I am doing the best to maintain healthy hair!
- 30 days ago my skin was pretty…. ugly. This blog is all about positivity and building confidence, but I really have to give it to you straight: I felt ugly because of how bad my face was breaking out! It was partly due to me not taking the time to properly care for it and partly due to using the wrong products. I have learned the importance of investing in my skin and taking better care of it and I am proud to say that I dont feel ugly anymore. Actually…I feel beautiful!
- You know when its really late at night and all you want to do is sleep but your mind wont let you because its too full? Wandering everywhere and you cant stop it?
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- How many of you have makeup in your drawer and not sure when you got it? I know I do. Did you know that makeup expires? I didnt know that before I started to really get into makeup. I…
- One pinned said: I own this and it works freaking MIRACLES: my hair isnt damaged at all but it makes it 10 times softer than it was before. Im always getting compliments on how soft my hair is:-) Repinning because I did it and it was great 🙂
- You will surprised to see all the makeup that is left in the water. How to properly clean your makeup brushes. (a tablespoon of white vinegar in a cup of hot water, and a 20 minute soak, followed by a hot, then cold rinse and pat dry will do it. Disinfects, dissolves grease/makeup, leaves no film, and inexpensive.)
- You will surprised to see all the makeup that is left in the water. How to properly clean your makeup brushes. A tablespoon of white vinegar in a cup of hot water, and a 20 minute soak, followed by a hot, then cold rinse and pat dry will do it. Disinfects, dissolves grease/makeup, leaves no film, and inexpensive.
- Homemade Ant Killer: Water, Sugar, and Borax! My notes: I just used this yesterday for those teeny tiny ants. Within 24 hours, they disappeared. Yay! (I cut the recipe down and only made 1/3 of it. It was perfect and I still have a little bit of it left over.)
- I used this in the bath once a week after my first son was born and it did wonders to speed up my healing process.
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …