Photo via: abeautifuldayblog.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Only Stainless Steel Appliance Cleaner Youll Ever Need: Use a little dab of olive oil on some paper toweling to make your stainless steel appliances shine like brand new! Say goodbye to streaks, fingerprints and your commercial cleaners for good! stainless, cleaner, kitchen
- Manic Panic Virgin Snow Before and After Good know in case I ever bleach again
- Kraft Christmas gift wrapping paper – add some twine and kraft tissue paper, and youve got an eco-friendly look! kraftpaper christmaswrapping
- Stenciled wrapping paper – use regular white wrapping paper and any stencils…could be a pretty way to decorate a tabletop at a party (since you can create it to match your color scheme)
- Kraft bag gift wrapping with tissue paper, pine, ribbon and gift tag embellishments. These embellishments really make these plain kraft paper bags festive!
- 40 Brown Kraft Paper Gift Wrapping Ideas! Who doesnt this kraft paper wrapping paper trend? chicwrapping kraftpaper
- friendship bracelet patterns – trees oh my goodness this is so pretty!!
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…
- My hair was really thick and full. I was visiting the stylist often to cut the excess of my hair because it was too difficult to comb it. I don’t know how or when but I started to lose my hair. I could begin to see my scalp through the hair that I had left. After I used this vinegar nutritive rinse, my hair was born again like it was before -thick and full! My hair is beautiful!
- DIY Paper Diamonds
- Easy french braid bun… I would love for my to do this, but I dont think it ever would!
- BEST thing for CROUP!! I hate CROUP. My grandma told me about this 10 years ago when my then 2 year old was suffering with nasty croup. It has been a lifesaver ever since with my boys who have all had reoccurring croup and other respiratory crap…