Photo via: babble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How Soon Should I Plan My Honeymoon? | Planning a honeymoon isnt always the first thing that comes to mind while youre working out all the wedding planning details. But, you dont want to procrastinate either! From budgeting to booking, check out these tips and honeymoon planning timeline to avoid the stress of reserving a flight at the last minute for your post-wedding travels.
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- I have such a problem staking my tomatoes, they always seem to collapse once they get huge in they summer. I love, love these DIY sturdy tomato cages!! Im totally going to make these for my tomatoes this year.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- // // When I was in high school, my mom was one of those mothers that got asked if she was a sister if she ever came to the school for anything. She looks young because her skin looks young. She ha…
- A friend told me she joined Dollar Shave Club. Turns out it’s not just for guys. When I found out I could try my first month for only $1 with free shipping, I decided to give it a try. I ordered the 6-blade Executive Razor. It may look like a men’s razor but it worked great on my legs. It comes with four replacement cartridges and I added on their Shave Butter. So worth it. Ladies! Its 2016. Who says our razors have to be pink? 😀
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.
- Photo: Meyer Lemon Sugar Scrub: Thank you to http://utry.it/2012/05/meyer-lemon-sugar-scrubhomemade-gift.html Makes 1 (1 cup) jar Zest of 2 Meyer Lemons (you can substitute with regular lemon as well) 1 cup of granulated sugar 2 tablespoons of organic virgin coconut oil 1 tablespoon organic extra virgin olive oil In a medium mixing bowl, simple stir all ingredient together until well blended. My coconut oil solidified a little at room temperature and that’s totally fine. Do not heat …
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- DIY Glowing Skin – face skin remedies. 3 powerful recipes you can do at home for keeping your skin beautiful. Be sure to follow up your pamper session with an antioxidant-rich moisturizer, like a Green Tea Aloe Body Lotion. The antioxidants fight free radicals which helps protect the skin from UV damage and prevent pre-mature aging. Visit my site to find out more!
- DIY High Waisted Shorts! | by tashaleelyn – Tip from this video: 1) She uses mens jeans (preferably Levis), 2) Cuts the back lower than the front, 3) Doesnt cut them straight across/cuts them at an angle instead. BONUS TIP: You dont need to pull threads like she does. Just cut where you want fraying, then throw in the washer, then dryer. It will fray automatically.
- I’ve always been a little obsessed with stained glass. I love exploring old churches with those beautiful windows. If you find them at the right time of day the colour from the light can change the atmosphere around you. It’s quite magical. I’ve wanted to try recreating that look for years. I love playing with perspex …