Photo via: skindiseaseremedies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Mascara is one of my desert island beauty products (you know, the beauty product you literally can’t live without and would want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island because at least your eyelashes could look good if you’re going to be stuck there), and so it’s hard for me to imagine … Read More
- Would you like radiant skin? You are just a few minutes away from achieving it if you give this homemade banana face mask a try. Simply combine three ingredients (coconut oil, egg white and banana) and your lifeless skin will be rejuvenated into the beautiful skin you deserve. Go ahead and ramp up your DIY face mask by adding cinnamon, honey or avocado for even more beauty benefits.
- DIY Glowing Skin – face skin remedies. 3 powerful recipes you can do at home for keeping your skin beautiful. Be sure to follow up your pamper session with an antioxidant-rich moisturizer, like a Green Tea Aloe Body Lotion. The antioxidants fight free radicals which helps protect the skin from UV damage and prevent pre-mature aging. Visit my site to find out more!
- Dont let the cold weather get the best of your skin. Give your skin an extra hydration boost with our first ever treatment essence. An essence formula is highly concentrated with active ingredients, with textures ranging from a water-like lotion to a gel to a more serum-like texture. Murads Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence helps to prep and prime the skin, while providing hydration and optimizing any other moisture layered on top. Essence skin care is like a drink of water for your skin.
- Oh, my! I love this! Have you tried these? Exfoliating sugar scrub cubes are so easy to make and my skin has never been smoother. But what I really love is that there are recipes for essential oil blends for cellulite, calming, uplifting, energizing, and more! Ill be making more for me and to give as gifts.
- How to use Aspirin for your Beauty Problems We generally know aspirin as a medicine, used to treat your headache, fever or body ache. But do you know that aspirin is also used as a good remedy for treating many skin problems? Surprising, isn’t it? Yes, this common over the counter pain reliever will do wonder which you probably don’t know about it. Beauty BeautyProblems Aspirin
- Ingredients 1 glass of water (12-20 oz.) 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar 2 Tbsp. lemon juice 1 tsp. Cinnamon 1 dash Cayenne Pepper Sweetener to taste (honey, stevia, ect.) Directions Mix all ingredients in a glass. It is recommended that for two weeks you drink this 20 minutes before each meal (three times a day). After two weeks, just drink once a day before your breakfast or lunch. As with anything, if you have any health issues, please check with your doctor before you try this detox drink.
- 6 DIY Skin Care Recipes | A round-up of the body care products I’ve made over the last few months, since DIY skin care is my favorite kind of DIY! I’m not sure what it is, but I find there is something very satisfying about all-natural, homemade skin care. Who doesn’t like getting Lush-like products for a fraction of the cost?? Here are six quick and easy skin care ideas that you can make at home:
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.
- 30 days ago my skin was pretty…. ugly. This blog is all about positivity and building confidence, but I really have to give it to you straight: I felt ugly because of how bad my face was breaking out! It was partly due to me not taking the time to properly care for it and partly due to using the wrong products. I have learned the importance of investing in my skin and taking better care of it and I am proud to say that I dont feel ugly anymore. Actually…I feel beautiful!