Photo via: desertgirlsvintage.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 19 Things Only Women With A Low Maintenance Fashion Sense Understand
- Spruce up your home office this spring – get inspired by these pretty offices! Dagmars Home. DagmarBleasdale.com. office homeoffice WAHM creativity DIY interiordesign design
- Kitchen Designs Inspired by 2016 Pantone Colors of the Year
- Awesome Nail Art Patterns And Ideas – Indian Inspired Nail Art – Step by Step…
- Print At Home Instagram Rainbow Collage Wall Decor | Inspired by Disneys Aulani Resort | Remodelaholic.com
- DIY Cable Organizers | Best of 2016: DIY – Inspired by Charm
- FREE PATCHWORK ALPHABET inspired by a quilt by KATHRYN SIMEL: Piece simple patchwork letters and incorporate any initials or messages you like into your quilts! Add babys name to a crib quilt, inspiring messages to quilts for friends, and more!
- A fun business casual look inspired by the flora notes of fantasy IN BLOOM perfume by Britney Spears . Click to get the scoop from the blog fantasyinbloom IC ad
- This week I finished a custom corner bed frame for my two daughters who share a room. (I still have to build the corner nightstand part) I was inspired by the Pottery Barn Corner-Bed-Frame in the picture below. What you will need for this project: 2 IKEA Kallax Shelving…
- 5 Clever and Stunning Ways We’re Using Flowers in the Kitchen: Try marigold petals as faux saffron, pansies instead of frosting, and more. Get inspired by the shape, taste, and head-turning good looks of edible flowers.
- Create a serene kitchen setting with a light and cheery hue inspired by the sky. This airy, bright blue paint lightens the look of the deep espresso floors and complements the clean white cabinets, marble countertops, and classic subway tiles. Paint Color: Quietude SW612, Sherwin-Williams.
- Summer isnt over quite yet, but L.A.s fall hair trends have already fully arrived. Some seasons, our citys most trendsetting looks are as varied as they are cool, while other years have been dominated by one single style. This time, its a mix of both — a range of styles all anchored by one