Photo via: diyremedies.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A natural, homemade face mask that will soothe, smooth, heal, and even out skin tone for under $7! You will need half a lemon, raw honey, and only 5-15 minutes. You will see the results immediately. Why does it work? Lemon is an astringent. It cleanses and shrinks pores. Raw honey has antibacterial properties. Lemon juice will also fade scars and dark spots.
- Lovely ** Technique – 2: (Baking Soda and Lemon Juice for Darkish Spots) Each lemon and bakin…
- Baking soda is the cheapest ingredient in your pantry that will solve your all skin flaws. Baking soda scrub will provide smooth skin, removes acne, blackheads, razor bumps, dark spots or scars etc.
- Never pay for a pedicure AGAIN….5 TBSPNS of baking soda one and a half cups vinegar and hot water soak for thirty minutes…dead skin wipes off….follow with pumus stone…slap on baby lotion or lotion of choice and wrap in seran wrap cover with socks wait half hour and wha la new born baby feet…works on even the hardest most callused feet…though u may have to do it once a week for a month if your feet are super bad …
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Clear Complexion: 1tbsp. citrus juice and 1tbsp. baking soda. Combine the citrus juice and baking soda, it will fizz a lot so stir until the bubbling lessens. Apply to your face and then leave on for 20min. and then rinse. Benefits: citrus exfoliates and brightens and helps keep pores clean. Baking soda takes away dead skin cells and helps to prevent blackheads.
- Baking Soda with Coconut Oil Underarm Whitening Scrubs Baking soda is an excellent scrub that effectively exfoliates to remove dead and damaged cells, bacteria (or germs) which in turn unclogs the skin pores to lighten up your dark armpits. Coconut oil has antibacterial that prevents germs causing body odor and vitamin E in oil helps to nourish and moisture the skin. BakingSoda CoconutOil UnderarmWhiteningScrubs DIYRemedies
- Dr. Oz Teeth Whitening Home Remedy: 1/4 cup of baking soda + lemon juice from half of a lemon. Apply with cotton ball or q-tip. Leave on for no longer than 1 minute, then brush teeth to remove.
- Dr. Oz Teeth Whitening Home Remedy: 1/4 cup of baking soda lemon juice from half of a lemon. Apply with cotton ball or q-tip. Leave on for no longer than 1 minute, then brush teeth to remove. @ AbeystyleAbeystyle
- 1 TBSP honey, 1 tsp nutmeg, 1 tsp cinnamon. Mix together, paste on face or just on spots and let sit for 30 minutes. Apparently acne scars are supposed to go away, well see. Ive only been using it for a week and it has already done wonders for my oily, zit prone skin. Try it once, I dare you. -Erika
- Natural face mask: nutmeg (anti-inflammatory), cinnamon (anti-fungal, astringent, anti-viral), honey (antiseptic) and lemon (fades acne scars and age spots)
- Dip a cotton ball into the lemon juice and baking soda solution and apply it to your teeth. Let the lemon and baking soda solution sit on your teeth for around a minute. Brush your teeth to remove the acid.