Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 40 Easy Hairstyles for Schools to Try in 2017. Quick, Easy, Cute and Simple Step By Step Girls and Teens Hairstyles for Back to School. Great For Medium Hair, Short, Curly, Messy or Formal Looks. Great For the Lazy Girl Too!!
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Plastic Spoon Rose… This could be very cool for something… not sure what but Im sure it will come in handy one of these days 🙂
- Festival Hair Tutorials – The Double Dutch Braid Bun – Short Quick and Easy Tutorial Guides and How Tos for Braids, Curly Hair, Long Hair, Medium Hair, and that Perfect Updo – Great Ideas for That Summer Music Edm Show, Whether Its A New Hair Color or Some Awesome Accessories and Flowers – Boho and Bohemian Styles with Glitter and a Headband – thegoddess.com/festival-hair-tutorials
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Blackhead Remover Recipe Ill Never Spend Money On Facial Cleansers Again… Squeeze one whole lemon and add a tablespoon of baking soda. But of course it depends on the size of your lemon, so just make sure you make a thick creamy paste. (If its too watery add more baking soda)
- A messy bun is PERFECT for the beach, but here are a few more hairstyles you can try out this summer!
- Fast easy messy bun updo for the new mum – Step by Step Hair Tutorial –
- Easy french braid bun… I would love for my to do this, but I dont think it ever would!
- How to Cut Your Little Boys Hair – Lots of pictures and a guide to help you learn. (Happymoneysaver.com) Not sure if Im brave enough to try it …
- Removing tartar usually required a visit to your dentist, but by applying one of these natural remedies you will be able to remove it yourself in the privacy of your home.