Photo via: tattooperfection.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sun and Moon Print by MorgansCanvas on Etsy, $10.00 | I love this design – hip tattoo?
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Root Touch Up The secret to seamlessly matching your shade
- Love this idea for giveaways or gifts! The matching containers are so cute 🙂 My cleaning lineup is pretty similar!
- Pssst! Weve got some secrets to share! The guide to makeup artist brush tricks that everyone needs to know!
- Trends come and go but when it comes to makeup, experimentation is always encouraged! Whether youre a makeup artist or a beauty newbie pressed for time, Walmart.com shows you how to pull off the hottest trends in lip, cheek and eye makeup.
- Give your budding graffiti artist the finest gear this spring with these DIY Sidewalk Chalk Pops. Your toddler will doodle for days with these homemade craft supplies. Have your kiddo take note that while these chalk pops may look like delicious lollipops, theyâre made for sketching, not snacking.
- Rose Hip Mask
- Over 700 gorgeous + original impressive bridal shower invitations and wedding invitations in styles ranging from modern to classic to elegant, glam, rustic and even boho chic. In any color and just about any fonts you can imagine. Plus add matching envelope liners, address labels and coordinating color envelopes to complete the look. Your guests will be talking about your invitations long after the event. Wow them with beautiful invitations. Only at digibuddha.com.
- Tutorial on how to make this circle punch flower. Enjoy.
- Play, miniature beaded embroidery by Robin Atkins, bead artist
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …