Photo via: gurl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- My cousin’s beauty kit includes cleanser, toner, moisturizing lotion and sunscreen product. Am pretty sure there can be few more to the list. If you’re like me and love the frugal lifestyle, replace them by rose water. Before you rely completely on this home available remedy, let me disclose that for serious acne lesions consult a dermatologist. As it isn’t associated with any side-effects, you can give it a try. Jump to: How to use rose water for acnere
- These four free printable 2016 New Year’s Eve party games are perfect for adults or even for teens who know pop culture! The best part of these activities is that they’re cheap if you’re on a budget, you can DIY them last minute, and they’re awesome. We’re definitely playing at least one for 2016!
- Theres really nothing better than unwinding with a glass of wine, a good book, and a warm bubble bath after a long day. But bubble bath is a luxury product, and our wallets cant always support taking a foamy bath two or three times a week. We did the research and found our favorite homemade bubble bath recipes so you can make your own at home for a fraction of the price! Read on and relax.
- FEBRUARY 9, 2017 THE BEST CARRIER OILS FOR THE FACE (FREE PRINTABLE!) 2.9kPin 7Share Tweet 1Share 0Share If youve been wondering which carrier oils are right for your skin, look no further. Im going to show you the best carrier oils for your face, how much they cost and all of the benefits! Its going to be awesome! There are plenty of anti-aging creams, lotions and potions out on the market. Natural, homemade skincare is not only cheaper though, but it’s way better for you. You can …
- Are you looking for an inexpensive way to spruce up your builder-grade mirror? Well, friends, look no further! If you’ve been following the blog, you’re well aware that we purchased a foreclosure that needed A LOT of love before we could even move in. After getting most of the larger projects out of the way, … Read more
- i’ve been on a diy beauty products kick lately, particularly natural ones. i read about how the rms living luminizer is an amazing natural product that is used on all sorts of celebrities for a sheer “lit from within” glow. looking at the ingredients, they were so simple & natural that i thought i could …
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Scabs form as part of the normal healing process of all types of skin injury. A healing wound and its scab need to be handled with gentle care, especially if they are on your face. There are steps you should take so that your skin heals without permanent scars or other blemishes. | Tips for Healing Scabs on Your Face from LoveToKnow
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Castile soap is one of the most versatile cleaning products in existence. It’s natural and it can be used for anything from cleaning your hardwood floors to washing your hair. There’s no reason to expose yourself to harsh chemicals when you can clean with this green alternative. Using Castile soap actually saves you quite a bit of money as well. Read on as eBay breaks down the many uses of this miracle soap.