Photo via: kiwicrate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Whether youre a new bride or just browsing for later, be sure to save this pin for the newest collection from essie nail polish. essie teamed up with Monique Lhuillier to bring you the most perfect bridal collection as part of the gel couture line. Find the nail shape to match your engagement ring with to have and to gold. Are you more of a cushion? A princess cut? Heart? Squoval? No matter what your preference. Your engagement ring will be in perfect company.
- I always have a bit of polish left around my cuticles – well there is an easy fix… Dip a small paintbrush — the teeniest one you can find — into a bottle of acetone or nail polish remover, and run it around your cuticle to clean up the edges and leave you with a nice crisp line.
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- There’s something about doilies that I like even though they are kind of old fashioned. Here a some cute ways that you can take an ordinary doily and make something decorative for your home! DIY home decorating ideas, easy crafts, cottage style
- Minimalist Nail Art Ideas – Easy Spring Nail Art with Kester Black- Amazing Step By Step Tutorials, Tips, And Tricks For Minimalist Nail Art and Nailart Ideas. Use Negative Space, Polka Dots, Half Moons, And Black And White Contrasting Colors and Polish to Create Minimalist Nailart Looks. Try This Nail Art Look In Your Beauty Routine For Eye Catching Looks. Great For The Lazy Cool Girl. Must-Try Minimalist Manis. These Are So Simple, Anyone Can Try Them And They Are DIY. https://thegoddess.c…
- Eyeshadow Primers 101: They intensify the color of your shadows and keep them from smearing or creasing by sopping up the oil on your eye lids—Amen, Hallelujah, and YES please! If youre tired of searching for an affordable, vegan, and cruelty-free eyeshadow primer, get ready to take matters into your own hands! Yeps, Im talkin bout some DIY action! DIY Eyeshadow Primer 1/2 tsp coconut oil (can sub olive oil, jojoba, or sweet almond oil) 1 tsp arrowroot powder (or
- Calligraphy can really add some elegance and whimsy to your invitation envelopes. But if they don’t fit into your budget or you are feeling crafty, then check out these DIY calligraphy tutorials to try it yourself. Each has their own tricks and techniques to fake a calligraphy look. DIY Calligraphy Using Gel Pens How To …
- These lemon dust cloths take just minutes to prepare and can be stored in an airtight jar until youre ready to use them. Sometimes dusting with a dry cloth does more harm then good as it moves the dirt around instead of catching it. These cloths are damp and infused with vinegar to help catch and kill the bugs at the same time. The addition of olive oil and lemon rind bring a soft polish to your furniture.
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!