Photo via: kristadior.kristardesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Never buy white strips again!: dip q-tip in hydrogen peroxide (the key ingredient in whitestrips) and apply to surface of teeth for 30 sec before brushing teeth) once a day for a few days. Your teeth will look noticeably whiter after doing this only 2x! (gotta give this a try!)
- How many of you have makeup in your drawer and not sure when you got it? I know I do. Did you know that makeup expires? I didnt know that before I started to really get into makeup. I…
- how to draw eyes …in case you didnt know. who wouldnt know?? ;o)
- Want longer, thicker, healthy and voluminous lashes? I know I do. Now you can with this super easy and simple eyelash serum that only uses TWO ingredients. I have spotted other serums claiming to be effective but after thorough research I found out that stopping these treatments results in
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- ive heard from a lot of people that this is the best lotion ever. finally found the recipe 🙂 This IS a good recipe. I had a student give me some for Christmas and it ROCKS!(by Pinner)
- DIY Teeth Whitener…this works, but b sure to brush teeth thoroughly after to remove the acid. i used lemon juice instead of water, but not sure what was better. not good for longterm use i dont think. workd pretty good tho!
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- DIY Deodorant: The 4-Ingredient Recipe to De-Stink Naturally (dont know if I would ever really do this, but its interesting)
- Are you looking for an inexpensive way to spruce up your builder-grade mirror? Well, friends, look no further! If you’ve been following the blog, you’re well aware that we purchased a foreclosure that needed A LOT of love before we could even move in. After getting most of the larger projects out of the way, … Read more
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…