Photo via: kristadior.kristardesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My hair was really thick and full. I was visiting the stylist often to cut the excess of my hair because it was too difficult to comb it. I don’t know how or when but I started to lose my hair. I could begin to see my scalp through the hair that I had left. After I used this vinegar nutritive rinse, my hair was born again like it was before -thick and full! My hair is beautiful!
- DIY deodorant- in case I ever want to make my own
- Never buy white strips again!: dip q-tip in hydrogen peroxide (the key ingredient in whitestrips) and apply to surface of teeth for 30 sec before brushing teeth) once a day for a few days. Your teeth will look noticeably whiter after doing this only 2x! (gotta give this a try!)
- how to draw eyes …in case you didnt know. who wouldnt know?? ;o)
- How many of you have makeup in your drawer and not sure when you got it? I know I do. Did you know that makeup expires? I didnt know that before I started to really get into makeup. I…
- Want longer, thicker, healthy and voluminous lashes? I know I do. Now you can with this super easy and simple eyelash serum that only uses TWO ingredients. I have spotted other serums claiming to be effective but after thorough research I found out that stopping these treatments results in
- My goodness I shant ever need wrapping paper ever ever again.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- Vacation doesn’t have to mean leaving your good-hair days at home. Tuck this itty-bitty blow-dryer in your carry-on and you wont have to worry about a dryer-less Airbnb, or singeing your hair with one of those subpar hotel models ever again.
- ive heard from a lot of people that this is the best lotion ever. finally found the recipe 🙂 This IS a good recipe. I had a student give me some for Christmas and it ROCKS!(by Pinner)