Photo via: florenceadams.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Over 700 gorgeous + original impressive bridal shower invitations and wedding invitations in styles ranging from modern to classic to elegant, glam, rustic and even boho chic. In any color and just about any fonts you can imagine. Plus add matching envelope liners, address labels and coordinating color envelopes to complete the look. Your guests will be talking about your invitations long after the event. Wow them with beautiful invitations. Only at digibuddha.com.
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- What’s nontouring? It’s the glowy, “no-makeup makeup” version of contouring that illuminates and defines for a fresh, dewy finish. Get the look by starting with concealer for a flawless canvas, then swipe W3LL People’s highlighter along the cheekbones and up to the brow bone, hitting the high points of your face. Next apply the bronzer under your cheek bones and blend with a damp Sonia Kashuk beauty sponge. Add a hint of lip/cheek color for a soft, sun-kissed glow.
- Punch up too-white window treatments with fabric scraps. Cut out fabric triangles in various sizes and colors, then sew them in a free-flowing pattern that leads the eye up, up, and away.
- If you have taken a door off, why not recycle it. This would be an easy build to add a small shelf at the bottom and an upper shelf at the top. Add a mirror and it would be adorable anywhere in your house.
- the mint color have been so good to us this summer with this denim bottom down shirt it had to be brought unto fall. this is diffidently a tread for fall that would be love to rock by you guys.
- Use Honey and Nutmeg to Help Fade Acne Scars: Mix together about half a teaspoon of nutmeg and a quarter teaspoon of honey (raw and unprocessed, if possible). Apply the paste onto areas needing treatment after washing your face. Allow to sit for 20-30 minutes, then rinse off. Moisturize as normal.
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- Want longer, thicker, healthy and voluminous lashes? I know I do. Now you can with this super easy and simple eyelash serum that only uses TWO ingredients. I have spotted other serums claiming to be effective but after thorough research I found out that stopping these treatments results in
- Never buy white strips again!: dip q-tip in hydrogen peroxide (the key ingredient in whitestrips) and apply to surface of teeth for 30 sec before brushing teeth) once a day for a few days. Your teeth will look noticeably whiter after doing this only 2x! (gotta give this a try!)
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…