Photo via: persialou.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- TRIANGLE FABRIC WEIGHTS SEWING TUTORIAL – Make your own weights for sewing with this 10 minutes fabric weights tutorial. Perfect for skipping pins when tracing your patterns but cute enough to use as home decor!
- A SWEET TREAT for your skin and hair! Make your own honey foaming bath soap and hair conditioner!
- Make Your Own Massage Candles Good quality soy wax Sweet almond oil, olive oil or vitamin E Skin-safe essential oil or cosmetic grade fragrance oil Small, fire-proof containers or tins Candle wicking
- This Pin was discovered by Elisabeth Foust | Beauty Blogger | Subscription Box Reviewer | Lady Boss. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.
- .:* L – Use the childhood relic that is modeling clay to make geometric bobby pins. | 22 DIY Ways To Make Your Whole Life Neon
- How to make your own sugar scrubs using your favorite scents and other tips!! u-createcrafts.com
- Make your own projector using a shoe box, duct tape, magnifying glass, and your smart phone! Hmm…kids would love this!
- Make your own Oatmeal Lavender Facial Scrub using lavender essential oil. from Amaranth & Kale www.onedoterracommunity.com https://www.facebook.com/!/OneDoterraCommunity
- Eyeshadow Primers 101: They intensify the color of your shadows and keep them from smearing or creasing by sopping up the oil on your eye lids—Amen, Hallelujah, and YES please! If youre tired of searching for an affordable, vegan, and cruelty-free eyeshadow primer, get ready to take matters into your own hands! Yeps, Im talkin bout some DIY action! DIY Eyeshadow Primer 1/2 tsp coconut oil (can sub olive oil, jojoba, or sweet almond oil) 1 tsp arrowroot powder (or
- Home Made Shampoo. Make your own home made shampoo using castile soap, coconut milk and honey. No toxic ingredients, just beautiful, healthy hair.: I love making & using this shampoo!