Photo via: store.southernzoomer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- DIY Coconut Oil Antibacterial Foaming Hand Soap | HelloNatural.co
- 7 Money-Saving Recipes Using Castile Soap! So many amazing, natural uses for castile soap. I love the bathroom cleaner, face wash, and hand soap. So many more you can make with just one 32-ounce bottle of castile soap. http://livesimply.me/2015/04/13/7-money-saving-recipes-using-castile-soap/
- Learn how easy it is to mix up your own all-natural foaming hand soap. It has coconut oil to moisturize your skin, and essential oils to tackle germs.
- 5-minute DIY french vanilla coffee body scrub that leaves your skin feeling SO soft! Much cheaper than buying scrubs at the store, and its so easy to make — just five ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry beauty
- Sometimes we convince ourselves that transformation means ripping up flooring, taking down walls, and buying brand new furniture, but there are much easier ways to get the look you want! Here is a list of easy changes to make in three main rooms of your h
- These 8 brilliant beauty hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found this AMAZING post! These have definitely saved me time AND money! Im DEFINITELY pinning for later!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Make all-natural non-toxic foaming hand soap for only $0.50. It’s the easiest all-natural DIY you’ll ever attempt. Only one ingredient! DIY Beauty Tips, DIY Beauty Products DIY
- Dr. Bronners Castile Liquid Soap dilution cheat sheet
- A SWEET TREAT for your skin and hair! Make your own honey foaming bath soap and hair conditioner!
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!