Photo via: helloglow.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Make your own bath salts! Epsom Salts Baking Soda (a natural moisturizer) Essential Oil (for these I used Lavender, but you may choose any scent you enjoy–I generally use Peppermint if Im making a foot soak) When making a small batch for myself I use 1 cup of Epsom Salts, 1 Tablespoon of Baking Soda and 2-3 drops of Essential Oil.
- There are many DIY tooth whitening methods, but this one will definitely sweep you off your feet. And, you won’t believe what the magic is all about. Aluminum foil. You first start by mixing baking soda, salt, and water to make a paste. Apply this paste on your teeth then apply a layer of tin f
- Make Your Own “Dream Sticks” for a better nights sleep!
- Homemade Peppermint Foot Scrub: A Easy DIY Valentines Day Gift Idea! Here’s an easy, natural way to make your foot scrub. This is a great gift idea or perfect for your pampering kit! Make your own homemade peppermint foot scrub. A Worthey Read
- Day 26 of listersgottalist: my dream life This is such a beautiful page. I am definitely going to create one of my own
- Detoxifying pads (or patches) have a double effect: they stimulate the reflex points of the foot and absorb toxins. See how you can make them at home.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Cracked heels can be frustrating and painful. These homemade remedies like detoxifying foot soaks, supplements and DIY salve can help cracked heels.
- Twist Your Hair into a Ponytail and Flat iron the Twist to Make Waves.
- Relax our feet by making your own Foot Scrub with Miracle Essential Oils Peppermint! http://www.miracleessentialoils.com/guide/index.php?affid=370408&c1=PIN&c2=C13-A2&c3=
- How to make your own dry shampoo! I only wash my hair a couple of times each week and the rest of the week use this!