Photo via: canichangemylife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Ready to diffuse your essential oils but not sure where to start? You’ve probably heard of humidifier and vaporizer, but the word diffuser may be new to you. There is a difference between the three, so think about them as tools used for different conditions. Here’s a simple explanation of the differences for your reference, and why you’ll want to make sure you always have a diffuser for essential oils.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Did you know that there are some safety guidelines you should follow when using essential oils? Yes, theyre natural, but used improperly, they can cause you problems. Check out the 7 places you should never put essential oils. Click through to read or pin to save for later!
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- I suffer frequently from several types of headaches — migraines, sinus, and tension. When I’m struggling with any of those, these are my favorite oils to have going in the diffuser. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- 19 Fragrance Hacks to Make You Smell Amazing All the Time – Heres how to get the most out of your pricey perfumes.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- 5 Essential Oil Blends To Make Your House Smell Like Fall…
- There’s often an impulse to make storage as deep and as big as possible, to gain enough room for present and future items. But sometimes it’s OK to resist that pull in favor of narrower storage. The advantage is two-fold: You can often gain extra storage spots in otherwise ignored areas, and with fewer items, your storage has less chance of getting cluttered and disorganized.
- DIY sugar scrub bars, Seems easy and you can swap out the essential oils to make whatever scent you like