Photo via: onecreativemommy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Make your own gorgeous DIY feather lampshade. This simple IKEA hack will add a touch of glamour to any room.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- I was looking for an easy way to separate cream from fresh milk. A spoon was too time consuming, a gravy separator was better, but check this Homestead Hack! TaylorMadeHomestead
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Basic DIY Detox Charcoal and Tea Tree Melt and Pour Soap Recipe. Also try this truly amazing but a snap to make homemade melt and pour activated charcoal soap recipe with sea buckthorn oil and added essential oils here: http://soapdelinews.com/2014/10/homemade-activated-charcoal-melt-pour-soap-recipe.html
- Make a simple and nourishing aftershave balm from natural ingredients. This is great for mens faces and womens legs to give back what shaving takes away.
- DIY Body Scrubs by bathactivitiesforkids: Make time for yourself. These homemade body scrub recipes are made from simple ingredients with little cost. DIY Body_Scrub
- Four simple steps, one liner, plenty of attitude. Follow this eye makeup tutorial on how to get a bold liner look. Check out the Maybelline Liner Gallery on maybelline.com for a step-by-step video tutorial on this Graphic Arrow look and so much more. Unleash your power liner game with our insider tips, tricks and hacks. Go on, the time has come to discover, learn & create.
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- 9 Simple Makeup Tricks From Experts to Make Your Eyes Pop.
- Using a Homemade Lemon Body Scrub will not only make your skin glow, but you’ll feel refreshed and have a lingering scent of Lemon. This simple body scrub is a great way to help exfoliate your skin and moisturize it at the same time. The bright lemon scent is a great way to energize and brighten your mood!