Photo via: thecandiecorner.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fabric Covered Pinboards are a great Easy Fabric Craft that kids can help you make! A great easy kids craft youll love to make this spring and summer!
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Mini Bunny Soaps for Easter! Easter DIY via @odouglass
- …burlap covered bin made from a diaper box, a cheap alternative to baskets…
- Looking for only the best green beauty advice? With everything from DIY recipes to essential skin knowledge, these natural beauty books have you covered.
- 8 Dollar Tree DIYs | dollar store decor dollar tree decorations dollar tree painting dollar tree canisters dollar tree moss Topiaries dollar store tray diy decor diy vases
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Twist Your Hair into a Ponytail and Flat iron the Twist to Make Waves.
- These sweet little bunny napkins take just minutes to fold up! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- 20. Curious little bunny pots: Top 27 Cute and Money Saving DIY Crafts to Welcome The Easter
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- A natural, homemade face mask that will soothe, smooth, heal, and even out skin tone for under $7! You will need half a lemon, raw honey, and only 5-15 minutes. You will see the results immediately. Why does it work? Lemon is an astringent. It cleanses and shrinks pores. Raw honey has antibacterial properties. Lemon juice will also fade scars and dark spots.