Photo via: realhousemoms.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Heres how to make a sweetly whimsical DIY fairy house planter from a terra cotta pot & other inexpensive items. Its really easy, so why not give it a try?
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Terra Cotta Bells – DIY Christmas ornaments for your tree that can be made in minutes!
- Repurpose almost empty candle jars by putting them in a pot with a little boiling water to melt the remaining wax. Then you can glitter, paint or decorate the jar as you please!
- For a flawless foundation application in 3 easy steps. Step 1) Tap a little of our Original Foundation into the lid and swirl the product using the Beautiful Finish brush until all of the product disappears into the brush. Step 2) Tap away any excess product. Step 3) Buff the product into your skin in circular motions.
- A little goes a long way with this super moisturizing pot of bold color thats perfect to travel with! Why bring 2 products? Gently dab this cream on your lips and use the excess to create the perfect flush for your cheeks! Bonus: it smells good enough to eat! On lips: apply with your fingers for
- Freeze water in a surgical hand glove to make a creepy ice cube for the punch at Halloween party.
- A homemade gift that is perfect for displaying favorite photos, handprints, or even little drawings made by the kids. This DIY Photo Block is a simple project to make as a Mothers Day or birthday gift!
- These adorable little felt creatures would make great DIY gift toppers or keychains, you could re-size the template to create a set of cute little stuffy’s or assemble them without the stuffing and use them as great appliqué art for t-shirts or totes – don’t limit your…
- This Root Beer Float Sugar Scrub smells great and looks adorable in the mini mason jar mugs! It can be used as a lip scrub, body scrub and foot scrub.
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Just one of the amazing uses for Baking Soda: as a paste for a facial. Mix one part baking soda with two parts ground oatmeal and add enough water to make a paste. Gently rub the paste onto your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave the paste on for a few minutes. Then, gently remove it with plenty of cool water and a wash cloth. Your face will feel noticeably soft and smooth.