Photo via: realhousemoms.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Heres how to make a sweetly whimsical DIY fairy house planter from a terra cotta pot & other inexpensive items. Its really easy, so why not give it a try?
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Terra Cotta Bells – DIY Christmas ornaments for your tree that can be made in minutes!
- Freeze water in a surgical hand glove to make a creepy ice cube for the punch at Halloween party.
- A homemade gift that is perfect for displaying favorite photos, handprints, or even little drawings made by the kids. This DIY Photo Block is a simple project to make as a Mothers Day or birthday gift!
- These adorable little felt creatures would make great DIY gift toppers or keychains, you could re-size the template to create a set of cute little stuffy’s or assemble them without the stuffing and use them as great appliqué art for t-shirts or totes – don’t limit your…
- The easiest way to make granola is in a slow cooker or crock pot. This homemade granola recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. Best of all, it’s so easy to make and ideal for a healthy breakfast, clean eating, and even dessert! | Popular Pin
- This Root Beer Float Sugar Scrub smells great and looks adorable in the mini mason jar mugs! It can be used as a lip scrub, body scrub and foot scrub.
- Just one of the amazing uses for Baking Soda: as a paste for a facial. Mix one part baking soda with two parts ground oatmeal and add enough water to make a paste. Gently rub the paste onto your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave the paste on for a few minutes. Then, gently remove it with plenty of cool water and a wash cloth. Your face will feel noticeably soft and smooth.
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Wedding-day white teeth! My dentist actually told me about this. Use a little toothpaste, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two. diy