Photo via: realhousemoms.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Heres how to make a sweetly whimsical DIY fairy house planter from a terra cotta pot & other inexpensive items. Its really easy, so why not give it a try?
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Terra Cotta Bells – DIY Christmas ornaments for your tree that can be made in minutes!
- Repurpose almost empty candle jars by putting them in a pot with a little boiling water to melt the remaining wax. Then you can glitter, paint or decorate the jar as you please!
- For a flawless foundation application in 3 easy steps. Step 1) Tap a little of our Original Foundation into the lid and swirl the product using the Beautiful Finish brush until all of the product disappears into the brush. Step 2) Tap away any excess product. Step 3) Buff the product into your skin in circular motions.
- Freeze water in a surgical hand glove to make a creepy ice cube for the punch at Halloween party.
- A homemade gift that is perfect for displaying favorite photos, handprints, or even little drawings made by the kids. This DIY Photo Block is a simple project to make as a Mothers Day or birthday gift!
- These adorable little felt creatures would make great DIY gift toppers or keychains, you could re-size the template to create a set of cute little stuffy’s or assemble them without the stuffing and use them as great appliqué art for t-shirts or totes – don’t limit your…
- This Root Beer Float Sugar Scrub smells great and looks adorable in the mini mason jar mugs! It can be used as a lip scrub, body scrub and foot scrub.
- Just one of the amazing uses for Baking Soda: as a paste for a facial. Mix one part baking soda with two parts ground oatmeal and add enough water to make a paste. Gently rub the paste onto your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave the paste on for a few minutes. Then, gently remove it with plenty of cool water and a wash cloth. Your face will feel noticeably soft and smooth.
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!