Photo via: sewingbarefoot.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Rolling Book Box Tutorial – Cute Toy Storage Cart and Organization Project
- Find a bedside table for your kid’s room that will grow with your family. The metal Becker Utility Cart is designed with plenty of drawers for unlimited storage and possibilities. Store reading material, articles of clothing or miscellaneous toys and trinkets. Style your nightstand with your bedtime essentials in mind, like space for your favorite book or nightly glass of water. Explore more ways to style your space.
- Ad Brighten up your gardening landscape with this DIY Miniature Farm Window Box Planter idea. ForWhatMattersMost
- Theres really nothing better than unwinding with a glass of wine, a good book, and a warm bubble bath after a long day. But bubble bath is a luxury product, and our wallets cant always support taking a foamy bath two or three times a week. We did the research and found our favorite homemade bubble bath recipes so you can make your own at home for a fraction of the price! Read on and relax.
- How to get white nails — make a paste using 1 tbsp peroxide and 2 1/4 tbsp baking soda. Let this paste sit on your nails for 5 minutes and voila! White nails!
- Photo: Make sure to SHARE this so you can have the instructions SAVED to your timeline! Are yall ready to get them flip flops or sandals on? Dont hide those feet! Show them off! Here are some GREAT home remedies to keep the feet looking and smelling good! ♥ TREATING CRACKED HEELS & BLACKENED FEET ♥ 1. Put shaving cream on your feet. 2. In a bucket or sink, combine equal parts warm water and Listerine. 3. Soak a small hand towel in the solution of water and Listerine. 4. While the …
- Turn a simple book case into an elegant bench with storage
- You can add any service as clean sink to racks and old pipe joints can be used for water and drainage. Storage and units will offer enough space for keeping kitchen tools and things. You can place outdoor wooden pallet kitchen on a floor created out of pallets to give a traditional attraction.
- I am very self-conscious any time I go to the beach. From having kids I have stretch marks on my stomach. To make matters worse, I have cellulite on my butt, which I just never could get rid of no matter how much I worked out. This body nutritive serum has been a miracle. It has helped hide the stretch marks and cellulite.
- Build this Sliding Barn Door Console! Its perfect for any room! Hide your TV and add tons of storage! Free plans and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- There’s often an impulse to make storage as deep and as big as possible, to gain enough room for present and future items. But sometimes it’s OK to resist that pull in favor of narrower storage. The advantage is two-fold: You can often gain extra storage spots in otherwise ignored areas, and with fewer items, your storage has less chance of getting cluttered and disorganized.
- Twist Your Hair into a Ponytail and Flat iron the Twist to Make Waves.