Photo via: madefrompinterest.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lemon Meringue Pie Bath Bombs are the perfect uplifting gift. Great for a busy mom or someone who just needs their day brightened a bit. The smell of creamy sweet vanilla teamed with fresh lemon is good enough to eat and hard to be in a bad mood smelling.
- A little goes a long way with this super moisturizing pot of bold color thats perfect to travel with! Why bring 2 products? Gently dab this cream on your lips and use the excess to create the perfect flush for your cheeks! Bonus: it smells good enough to eat! On lips: apply with your fingers for
- Fizzy Bath Bomb Cupcakes – I am definitely addicted to these, be prepared, I believe everyone I know will recieve one as a stocking stuffer!
- LUSH copycat bath bombs – where to get scent recipes for all your favorite perfumes and LUSH scents.:
- Learn to make bath bombs that look just like beach balls! Made with avocado oil, these Beach Ball Bath Bombs fill the tub with skin-loving properties.
- how to make bath bombs without citric acid | These are easy peasy to mix up! Here’s a look at the supplies I used ..
- Theres really nothing better than unwinding with a glass of wine, a good book, and a warm bubble bath after a long day. But bubble bath is a luxury product, and our wallets cant always support taking a foamy bath two or three times a week. We did the research and found our favorite homemade bubble bath recipes so you can make your own at home for a fraction of the price! Read on and relax.
- Make your own amazing LUSH inspired DIY Bath Bombs! Copycat tutorial by The Makeup Dummy Health and Beauty Tips and Recipes
- The EXACT bath bomb recipe base used by Lush! Simply customize with your favorite color, shape, and scent. Good pin!!
- Homemade DIY Bath Bombs | Rose Bath Bombs Tutorial Like Lush | Pretty and Cheap DIY Gifts | DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY
- essential oils for bath salts and shower bombs. DIY lush products
- These DIY bath bombs make great gifts for moms to relax on their special day!