Photo via: madefrompinterest.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lemon Meringue Pie Bath Bombs are the perfect uplifting gift. Great for a busy mom or someone who just needs their day brightened a bit. The smell of creamy sweet vanilla teamed with fresh lemon is good enough to eat and hard to be in a bad mood smelling.
- Fizzy Bath Bomb Cupcakes – I am definitely addicted to these, be prepared, I believe everyone I know will recieve one as a stocking stuffer!
- LUSH copycat bath bombs – where to get scent recipes for all your favorite perfumes and LUSH scents.:
- how to make bath bombs without citric acid | These are easy peasy to mix up! Here’s a look at the supplies I used ..
- Learn to make bath bombs that look just like beach balls! Made with avocado oil, these Beach Ball Bath Bombs fill the tub with skin-loving properties.
- The EXACT bath bomb recipe base used by Lush! Simply customize with your favorite color, shape, and scent. Good pin!!
- These DIY bath bombs make great gifts for moms to relax on their special day!
- Homemade DIY Bath Bombs | Rose Bath Bombs Tutorial Like Lush | Pretty and Cheap DIY Gifts | DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY
- essential oils for bath salts and shower bombs. DIY lush products
- These look so Beautiful! DIY GEODE Bath Salt Melts with Epsom salt. Easy How To Tutorial by The Makeup Dummy
- Just in case this happens to me someday…This is for anyone that has spider veins and need a home remedy …..How to take away spider veins on your legs…use mustard oil…warm and massage your feet and legs twice a day until veins are healed …the other remedies you have to eat or drink
- How to make all natural Rose, Lavender, and Oatmeal Bath Bombs – both beautiful and fragrant! beauty