Photo via: madefrompinterest.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fizzy Bath Bomb Cupcakes – I am definitely addicted to these, be prepared, I believe everyone I know will recieve one as a stocking stuffer!
- LUSH copycat bath bombs – where to get scent recipes for all your favorite perfumes and LUSH scents.:
- Learn to make bath bombs that look just like beach balls! Made with avocado oil, these Beach Ball Bath Bombs fill the tub with skin-loving properties.
- how to make bath bombs without citric acid | These are easy peasy to mix up! Here’s a look at the supplies I used ..
- The EXACT bath bomb recipe base used by Lush! Simply customize with your favorite color, shape, and scent. Good pin!!
- These DIY bath bombs make great gifts for moms to relax on their special day!
- Homemade DIY Bath Bombs | Rose Bath Bombs Tutorial Like Lush | Pretty and Cheap DIY Gifts | DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY
- Just in case this happens to me someday…This is for anyone that has spider veins and need a home remedy …..How to take away spider veins on your legs…use mustard oil…warm and massage your feet and legs twice a day until veins are healed …the other remedies you have to eat or drink
- How to make all natural Rose, Lavender, and Oatmeal Bath Bombs – both beautiful and fragrant! beauty
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- DIY Grapefruit Bath Bombs made from just 6 ingredients and only require 5 minutes to make. Take your baths to the next level with these homemade treats.
- Coconut oil is everywhere right now. You don’t know whether to eat it, drink it, or bathe in it. Try these great beauty uses for coconut oil tonight, from skincare to haircare to DIY beauty product