Photo via: diyremedies.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Method – 2: (Baking Soda and Lemon Juice for Dark Spots) Both lemon and baking soda have natural bleaching and skin lightening property that fades away the spots or scars on the skin and shines it with an even skin tone.
- this will take the enamel off your teeth over time!!!!! Dip a cotton ball into the lemon juice and baking soda solution and apply it to your teeth. Let the lemon and baking soda solution sit on your teeth for around a minute. Brush your teeth to remove the acid. I saw results the first time I tried this.
- Dip a cotton ball into the lemon juice and baking soda solution and apply it to your teeth. Let the lemon and baking soda solution sit on your teeth for around a minute. Brush your teeth to remove the acid.
- Dr. Oz Teeth Whitening Home Remedy: 1/4 cup of baking soda lemon juice from half of a lemon. Apply with cotton ball or q-tip. Leave on for no longer than 1 minute, then brush teeth to remove. @ AbeystyleAbeystyle
- Dr. Oz Teeth Whitening Home Remedy: 1/4 cup of baking soda + lemon juice from half of a lemon. Apply with cotton ball or q-tip. Leave on for no longer than 1 minute, then brush teeth to remove.
- Body sugaring—follow this technique but using your own homemade recipe: combine 2 c sugar, 1/4 c water, 1/4 cup lemon juice in a pan & heat until 250ºF. Let cool and use. hairremoval
- Blackhead removal! Mix lemon juice and baking soda until you have a paste, apply, and wait until its dry!
- Ingredients 1 glass of water (12-20 oz.) 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar 2 Tbsp. lemon juice 1 tsp. Cinnamon 1 dash Cayenne Pepper Sweetener to taste (honey, stevia, ect.) Directions Mix all ingredients in a glass. It is recommended that for two weeks you drink this 20 minutes before each meal (three times a day). After two weeks, just drink once a day before your breakfast or lunch. As with anything, if you have any health issues, please check with your doctor before you try this detox drink.
- A natural, homemade face mask that will soothe, smooth, heal, and even out skin tone for under $7! You will need half a lemon, raw honey, and only 5-15 minutes. You will see the results immediately. Why does it work? Lemon is an astringent. It cleanses and shrinks pores. Raw honey has antibacterial properties. Lemon juice will also fade scars and dark spots.
- Combine olive oil, ¼ cup of lemon juice, ¼ cup of white vinegar, and 1 tablespoon each of dried parsley and basil. Add in a ½ teaspoon of dried oregano, garlic powder, salt, cracked black pepper, and a dash of chopped garlic. Toss a pound of chicken breasts into the marinade for at least 10 stuffed minutes, and then grill or bake in the oven at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until juices run clear
- Clear Complexion: 1tbsp. citrus juice and 1tbsp. baking soda. Combine the citrus juice and baking soda, it will fizz a lot so stir until the bubbling lessens. Apply to your face and then leave on for 20min. and then rinse. Benefits: citrus exfoliates and brightens and helps keep pores clean. Baking soda takes away dead skin cells and helps to prevent blackheads.
- Baking soda and orange juice mask. This combo gets rid of blackheads and is great for treating hormonal breakouts. The baking soda exfoliates and fights acne while the acid in the orange juice tightens pores and the vitamin C brightens