Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bead Board WALLPAPER! Once its up, trimmed with a chair rail, and painted, youd never know it was wallpaper! Would look neat on a ceiling, too!
- Perfect Solid Wood Long and Narrow Magnetic Chalkboard. Great for your Rustic Weeding or Kitchen Home office. Beautiful Baroque detail hand painted a French Teal blending creamy whites, Teal Green and muted Gold throughout creating the Patina finish we all love. Also shown in Vintage White 3rd picture . DESIGN YOUR OWN BOARD Choose a Magnetic Chalkboard, Magnetic White Dry Erase, Magnetic Steel Dry Erase or Cork Board. Overall Frame Measures 31×20 Chalkboard Measures 24×12 ~HOW TO ORDER~ …
- Seed cups for the birds. . .its in Swedish, I think, but you get the drift. . .Suet, sunflower seeds, cranberries, rope, and a couple Dixie cups!
- Subtle face makeup. Some gently smoked liner and filled in brows. The focus is on the red lips. This whole look is so classic and wearable
- Firecracker Cake ~ show your patriotism with this festive cake, with red, white, and blue that runs inside and out…great for Memorial Day, the 4th of July, or any occasion you want to share a little American pride!
- Top 10 Best Long-Lasting Liquid Lipsticks | Tired of lip stains that don’t last all day? Check out this post to learn more about the top 10 best lip stains that are smudge-free, intensely saturated and that last all day. Click for more! Lip stain | Liquid lipstick | | Long lasting lipstick | Best lipstick | Kat Von D | Sephora | Lip gloss | Matte lipstick | Makeup | Red lipstick | Nude lipsticks | Cream lip stains | Satin lip stain | Matte lippie | Best lipsticks | Best lip stains…
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- How to Refurbish a Wooden Chair
- DIY Pallet Projects – Do it Yourself Pallet Adirondack Chair Step By Step Woodworking Tutorial via Home Stratosphere
- How to make your own wedding ceremony chair reserved signs, with free printables!
- Check out how to make an easy DIY Hammock Chair for bedroom decor @istandarddesign
- A very easy, yet very dramatic chair makeover using stain!