Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bead Board WALLPAPER! Once its up, trimmed with a chair rail, and painted, youd never know it was wallpaper! Would look neat on a ceiling, too!
- Better After: Red, White and Stools. Painted stool makeover. Navy, white, gold.
- Perfect Solid Wood Long and Narrow Magnetic Chalkboard. Great for your Rustic Weeding or Kitchen Home office. Beautiful Baroque detail hand painted a French Teal blending creamy whites, Teal Green and muted Gold throughout creating the Patina finish we all love. Also shown in Vintage White 3rd picture . DESIGN YOUR OWN BOARD Choose a Magnetic Chalkboard, Magnetic White Dry Erase, Magnetic Steel Dry Erase or Cork Board. Overall Frame Measures 31×20 Chalkboard Measures 24×12 ~HOW TO ORDER~ …
- Seed cups for the birds. . .its in Swedish, I think, but you get the drift. . .Suet, sunflower seeds, cranberries, rope, and a couple Dixie cups!
- PAINTED ROCK GARDEN MARKERS….love this idea using the shapes of the rocks & its so easy to make! http://westvalley.citymomsblog.com/diy-river-rock-garden-markers/
- Subtle face makeup. Some gently smoked liner and filled in brows. The focus is on the red lips. This whole look is so classic and wearable
- This DIY Face Mask for Red Skin is the perfect way to soothe your skin. With just three ingredients, this is an easy way to nourish your skin naturally.
- Firecracker Cake ~ show your patriotism with this festive cake, with red, white, and blue that runs inside and out…great for Memorial Day, the 4th of July, or any occasion you want to share a little American pride!
- In light of recent flooding events in Houston, I decided to dedicate my new YouTube video this week to telling our story and sharing the link to the American Red Cross. Watch the video here: https://youtu.be/9C2gkWZq21c If you wish to donate click here: http://www.redcross.org/tx/houston
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- Top 10 Best Long-Lasting Liquid Lipsticks | Tired of lip stains that don’t last all day? Check out this post to learn more about the top 10 best lip stains that are smudge-free, intensely saturated and that last all day. Click for more! Lip stain | Liquid lipstick | | Long lasting lipstick | Best lipstick | Kat Von D | Sephora | Lip gloss | Matte lipstick | Makeup | Red lipstick | Nude lipsticks | Cream lip stains | Satin lip stain | Matte lippie | Best lipsticks | Best lip stains…
- Check out how to make an easy DIY Hammock Chair for bedroom decor @istandarddesign