Photo via: jordansonion.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oh, my! I love this! Have you tried these? Exfoliating sugar scrub cubes are so easy to make and my skin has never been smoother. But what I really love is that there are recipes for essential oil blends for cellulite, calming, uplifting, energizing, and more! Ill be making more for me and to give as gifts.
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- This is the best tutorial Ive yet found for that whole DIY photo canvas that people are into doing. So easy to follow, and encouraging. Takes just minutes. Imagine the gifts you can make for family and friends!
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- This DIY Gingerbread Body Butter recipe is a favourite idea for homemade Christmas gifts that are meaningful!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Homemade Stress Relief Body Cream. Oh how I want to try making some of this! Would love to use some of the scents my daughter uses in her soaps. 🙂
- these Valentine luminaries are SO CUTE!! I plan to make them and give them to friends – love this tutorial!! – – Sugar Bee Crafts
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Bottle Crafts Idea – make your own vintage bottle vase! This is so cute! eclecticallyvintage.com
- This Peppermint Goat Milk Soap recipe is so pretty and smells amazing. It’s easy to make and a perfect homemade gift idea!
- like this (not my idea) » What a unique way to camp, have you ever done this? Love your pins @Solo Traveler!! So happy to have you tonight on PinUpLive!