Photo via: minimaldecadence.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We created this adorable DIY Monogram Headboard that is totally customizable and you won’t believe how simple it actually was. I love how easy it truly is to cut your own monograms with the Cricut Explore Air.
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.
- Homemade Ant Killer: Water, Sugar, and Borax! My notes: I just used this yesterday for those teeny tiny ants. Within 24 hours, they disappeared. Yay! (I cut the recipe down and only made 1/3 of it. It was perfect and I still have a little bit of it left over.)
- Learn how to make paper succulents with this easy tutorial. Use your Cricut machine or cut the petals by hand – up to you!
- My hair was really thick and full. I was visiting the stylist often to cut the excess of my hair because it was too difficult to comb it. I don’t know how or when but I started to lose my hair. I could begin to see my scalp through the hair that I had left. After I used this vinegar nutritive rinse, my hair was born again like it was before -thick and full! My hair is beautiful!
- DIY High Waisted Shorts! | by tashaleelyn – Tip from this video: 1) She uses mens jeans (preferably Levis), 2) Cuts the back lower than the front, 3) Doesnt cut them straight across/cuts them at an angle instead. BONUS TIP: You dont need to pull threads like she does. Just cut where you want fraying, then throw in the washer, then dryer. It will fray automatically.
- This helpful tutorial explains in easy to follow steps how to cut sea glass, stones, shell, ceramic and shards of broken china using diamond wire hand saw blades.
- Whether youre a new bride or just browsing for later, be sure to save this pin for the newest collection from essie nail polish. essie teamed up with Monique Lhuillier to bring you the most perfect bridal collection as part of the gel couture line. Find the nail shape to match your engagement ring with to have and to gold. Are you more of a cushion? A princess cut? Heart? Squoval? No matter what your preference. Your engagement ring will be in perfect company.
- Cute looking hollow pieces of logs with heart shaped cut outs on the sides. Perfect as candle holders and gives out a pretty heart shaped light from afar.
- Punch up too-white window treatments with fabric scraps. Cut out fabric triangles in various sizes and colors, then sew them in a free-flowing pattern that leads the eye up, up, and away.
- Cut up a cheap poster and mod podge it onto small canvases- looks like expensive art work
- gold and pink glittery laser cut wedding invites