Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- the mint color have been so good to us this summer with this denim bottom down shirt it had to be brought unto fall. this is diffidently a tread for fall that would be love to rock by you guys.
- I love her blog! I needed essential oils for beginners ideas and didnt want to spend more money on oils and these 50 skin care solutions were really easy to make! The printable labels for all 50 products is included and they have cute hashtags related to beauty and skin care. Love it!
- Madison Reed hair color, healthier ingredients! beauty blogger @mindfulsami
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Here is a combination of matte color in marble design with glossy paint on one nail. So fine that you can see yourself in it.
- Not so sure that I like the color variation in the nails. Maybe it has to grow on you… PJN
- These Wet n Wild brushes are inexpensive. Many found in dollar stores. Yet they look so pretty ans elegant. But pink and white already has that going for the dual color combination. But they are actually decent brushes as a bonus. I have several and plan on buying a few more.
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- Open shelves make even the smallest of kitchens feel open and airy! Love the brass handles and cabinet color.
- Love this color!
- perfect for green or blue eyes! love the coral color over the brown! definitely makes the eyes POP!
- Feminine and pretty, this floral salt soak smells like roses and has a beautiful soft pink color thanks to the Himalayan salts. I love this particular DIY salt soak recipe because it takes about five minutes to create and makes a great gift.