Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Ready for sunny days? These DIY Sunscreen Bars are all-natural and work better than the store-bought stuff! Plus theyre super easy to make! Just 4 steps!
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- These 5 scrubs for beautiful skin are great! I tried the coffee one and my skin feels AMAZING! It also looks a bit younger too! Definitely trying out the grapefruit one next! And that blueberry scrub looks beautiful and has some AWESOME benefits! I cant wait to make them all! Theyre so simple and easy!
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- 2-ingredient Non-toxic Shaving Oil. Non-toxic shaving oil that takes seconds to make and is my new favorite shaving oil! It gives you a great shave (for men and women!) and also keeps your skin super soft. Way better than those chemical filled shaving creams from a can! realfoodrn.com nontoxic shavingoil
- Dry skin? Try these super easy hard lotion bars made with just 3 ingredients.
- Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion Bars – Moisturize your skin without chemicals and unnatural ingredients by using homemade coconut oil lotion bars. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil lotion bars also make great DIY gifts.
- If you can never seem to find a lotion that suits your skin type, try making some lotion yourself using one of these recipes. Its a lot easier, and a lot more fun, than you may realize! | How to Make Homemade Body Lotion from LoveToKnow
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- These lovely rose lotion bars are easy to make and a wonderful addition to your homemade bath and beauty projects!