Photo via: realsimple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled arou…
- Keep it chic and simple with this half-up twist tutorial. So many hairstyle tutorials are really complicated. This tutorial is not. It’s super easy and a style that anyone can do. After creating over
- This is a DIY project that can be made with your kids. The loops aren’t that complicated so you can easily teach it to them. Plus you can make it a challenge and game for them to find and collect stuff to attach to it.
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself If Youre Unsure About Inviting a Wedding Guest | Cutting down your wedding guest list isnt as fun as dress shopping or creating your registry. But it doesnt have to be as stressful as it seems! Once you create a master list of everyone youre thinking about inviting, here are some questions to help you confirm your final number.
- OMG, I love this DIY chandelier made from wood beads. It looks like it may take a while, but it doesnt look hard! Ive wanted a wood bead chandelier but they are so expensive. Totally making this.