Photo via: dollskill.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Minimizing a Breakout Soak one un-coated Ibuprofen with just a couple drops of water in a cup. When it looks like its starting to dissolve, crush with a spoon to make a thick paste and apply to the breakout for about 10-15 min. And there you have it! A simple solution to help make your day that much better! (Note: Ibuprofen helps with swelling, in case you were wondering how this works)
- I am very self-conscious any time I go to the beach. From having kids I have stretch marks on my stomach. To make matters worse, I have cellulite on my butt, which I just never could get rid of no matter how much I worked out. This body nutritive serum has been a miracle. It has helped hide the stretch marks and cellulite.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Honey By now you can probably guess what were going to tell you, right? Buying in bulk and packaging in scrumptious little jars is a clear winner on the wedding favor routes you can take.
- Nonfiction text features bulletin board-Part of a complete unit on westward expansion that is literacy based around social studies content. Includes a 10-lesson teaching PowerPoint with 2-3 weeks of lesson plans that include reading skills, comprehension, vocabulary, reading passages, grammar, writing prompts, close reading passages, and small group games. Your students will love the fun, hands-on activities and literacy centers for The Louisiana Purchase, The Oregon Trail, Lewis and Clark, and
- 5-minute DIY french vanilla coffee body scrub that leaves your skin feeling SO soft! Much cheaper than buying scrubs at the store, and its so easy to make — just five ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry beauty
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- DIY High Waisted Shorts! | by tashaleelyn – Tip from this video: 1) She uses mens jeans (preferably Levis), 2) Cuts the back lower than the front, 3) Doesnt cut them straight across/cuts them at an angle instead. BONUS TIP: You dont need to pull threads like she does. Just cut where you want fraying, then throw in the washer, then dryer. It will fray automatically.
- DIY: HARVEST Barnwood Sign for Fall – The barnwood from this project was from a local pumpkin patch that was tearing down a barn! Looks perfect on the porch surrounded with fall foliage, mums and pumpkins.
- This DIY corner bench has a built-in end table, perfect for a front porch welcoming display or back patio seating for a BBQ or party! Learn to build it with the tutorial from Pinspiration Mommy on Remodelaholic.com
- Crochet Square Granny Cardigan Jacket or Coat. I like the idea of the pockets.