Photo via: dollskill.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- I am very self-conscious any time I go to the beach. From having kids I have stretch marks on my stomach. To make matters worse, I have cellulite on my butt, which I just never could get rid of no matter how much I worked out. This body nutritive serum has been a miracle. It has helped hide the stretch marks and cellulite.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Nonfiction text features bulletin board-Part of a complete unit on westward expansion that is literacy based around social studies content. Includes a 10-lesson teaching PowerPoint with 2-3 weeks of lesson plans that include reading skills, comprehension, vocabulary, reading passages, grammar, writing prompts, close reading passages, and small group games. Your students will love the fun, hands-on activities and literacy centers for The Louisiana Purchase, The Oregon Trail, Lewis and Clark, and
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- 5-minute DIY french vanilla coffee body scrub that leaves your skin feeling SO soft! Much cheaper than buying scrubs at the store, and its so easy to make — just five ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry beauty
- DIY High Waisted Shorts! | by tashaleelyn – Tip from this video: 1) She uses mens jeans (preferably Levis), 2) Cuts the back lower than the front, 3) Doesnt cut them straight across/cuts them at an angle instead. BONUS TIP: You dont need to pull threads like she does. Just cut where you want fraying, then throw in the washer, then dryer. It will fray automatically.
- This DIY corner bench has a built-in end table, perfect for a front porch welcoming display or back patio seating for a BBQ or party! Learn to build it with the tutorial from Pinspiration Mommy on Remodelaholic.com
- DIY: HARVEST Barnwood Sign for Fall – The barnwood from this project was from a local pumpkin patch that was tearing down a barn! Looks perfect on the porch surrounded with fall foliage, mums and pumpkins.
- Why I Love Dad — With one special day to celebrate Dad, tell him all the reasons that you love him this Fathers Day. Available with a silhouette of a dad holding either a son or a daughter on his shoulders. http://thishappymommy.com/2017/06/09/why-i-love-dad/
- These tall pub chairs look great, whether you have them sitting at a counter or pair them with a pub table (which we’ll show you in another project plan). Plus, the chairs are comfortable thanks to the shaped seat and angled back. Neither of these great features makes the chairs difficult to build. FREE PLANS at buildsomething.com woodworking
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…