Photo via: yourbeautyblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 14 Cultivating Benefits of Jojoba Oil For Beautiful Skin & Hair. | Ideahacks.com
- Carrier Oil Chart What you mix your essential oil in for increased silkiness and no skin irritation.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Carrier oils for skin type DIYbeauty
- I suffer frequently from several types of headaches — migraines, sinus, and tension. When I’m struggling with any of those, these are my favorite oils to have going in the diffuser. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser.
- This gentle serum formula takes advantage of the antimicrobial benefits of essential oils to fight acne and promote smooth and clear skin.
- Mega list of everything you need for Essential Oils DIY Projects & Make it Take it Gatherings.
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Create Your Personlized Face Serum with this FREE Step by Step Blueprint. face serum diy,best face serum, frankincense face serum, diy face serum essential oils, diy face serum recipe, how to use face serum, diy face serum for acne, face serum anti aging, face serum benefits, face serum oily skin, natural face serum, face serum dark spots, diy face serum anti aging, diy face serum young living, diy face serum for oily skin, diy face serum homemade, diy face serum dry
- Castor Oil Hair Mask is great for all your hair woes as it has all the essential nutrients which promote hair growth and treat dandruff and also prevents from hair fall. To get the fabulous benefits of castor oil, all your need is to follow these recipes.
- 10 Beauty Benefits Of Castor Oil Effective on skin moles Mix castor oil with 2 tbsp. of baking soda. Apply this paste generously to the mole. Remove after some time. Repeat the procedure for few days until the mole is completely removed.