Photo via: allure.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All-natural, easy homemade powdered foundation that is better than any store-bought makeup Ive ever tried, plus you probably already have the ingredients! Its a simple skincare routine that doesnt cost a lot of money, and helps to clear up your skin too! :: DontWastetheCrumbs.com
- The Beauty Goddess: Natural face mask to almost INSTANTLY get rid of acne/scars, Even if it looks like baby poop.
- I’ve always been a little obsessed with stained glass. I love exploring old churches with those beautiful windows. If you find them at the right time of day the colour from the light can change the atmosphere around you. It’s quite magical. I’ve wanted to try recreating that look for years. I love playing with perspex …
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Best Contouring Tips and Tutorials – Master Contouring in 4 Easy Steps – Looking For The Best Contouring Tutorial, Kit or Products For Your Makeup Routine? You Have To See This Drugstore Bronzer, The Powder and Cream That These Tutorials Use To Show You How To Do Your Own Step By Step DIY Contouring At Home. Try A Different Palette Or Contouring Stick Today After Watching These Tutorials – thegoddess.com/contouring-tips-tutorials
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Is baking soda bad for your face? If you type baking soda skincare into Google, it will ping back to you everything from skin whitening to exfoliating to acne banishing. Its become so popular that brands like Biore are playing into its new found cult skincare status with the launch of its Baking Soda Pore Cleanser. Knowing all of that you might be surprised to know that baking soda is really, really (really, really, really) bad for your skin… http://wp.me/p6LuQS-VT
- BEIGE CHAMPAGNE – Love this shade? You can order it here: www.lastinglip.ca If its currently out of stock, it wont be listed on the website so feel free to message me via my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/lastinglip and Ill get you one. lipsense beigechampagne lastinglip senegence
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- DIY Skin Care | Follow these steps to to ensure that your skin is getting the most out of each product. If you will never reach their full impact. Learn how to use these anti aging natural skin care products in your morning and night time routine in the right order at http://www.purefiji.com/blog/right-order-wash-face/ | Coconut Oil For Natural Beauty
- This hair style is definitely synonymous with the buxom starlets of the 40s, but it is definitely a look worth trying right now! This would be a great alternative to an up-do for a formal event or even with your fave cut-offs and sandals for a picnic.