Photo via: rstyle.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Beauty Goddess: Natural face mask to almost INSTANTLY get rid of acne/scars, Even if it looks like baby poop.
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- If you feel like you dont have time for self care, the Power Hour method is the simplest and quickest way to start a self care routine! Click to read more about the power hour method.
- office in a closet… we had an office in a closet once. It didnt look quite like this though ; )
- DIY Peel-Off Mask for Blackhead Removal. I tried this just now and it is amazing! My face is like baby skin. The mask does take out blackheads. Ew. It works though!
- My hair was really thick and full. I was visiting the stylist often to cut the excess of my hair because it was too difficult to comb it. I don’t know how or when but I started to lose my hair. I could begin to see my scalp through the hair that I had left. After I used this vinegar nutritive rinse, my hair was born again like it was before -thick and full! My hair is beautiful!
- I use the grow new hair treatment only on my scalp and massage it for about 5 minutes, then leave it in for 30 minutes. I started to use this product one year ago. My husband thinks I will don’t need it anymore, because my alopecia and extremely thin hair is gone. I don’t care if I have perfect hair or not it doesn’t matter. This product improves the quality of my hair and if I use too much it does not cause any damage. I just feel I am doing the best to maintain healthy hair!
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- i’ve been on a diy beauty products kick lately, particularly natural ones. i read about how the rms living luminizer is an amazing natural product that is used on all sorts of celebrities for a sheer “lit from within” glow. looking at the ingredients, they were so simple & natural that i thought i could …
- Instantly transform your hair with Dirty Blonde clip-in Luxy Hair extensions and feel more confident with thicker, longer hair than youve ever had before! Dirty Blonde is truly a beautiful shade and
- Who knew there were so many ways to tie a scarf? If ever there was an epic scarf-wearing video, this one by Wendys Lookbook is it.