Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Try something new this fall… DermaE Natural Skincare. Available at Walgreens What does your nightly routine look like? Are you like me and spend 30+ minutes on your skincare regimen before bed,Read More…
- DIY Glowing Skin – face skin remedies. 3 powerful recipes you can do at home for keeping your skin beautiful. Be sure to follow up your pamper session with an antioxidant-rich moisturizer, like a Green Tea Aloe Body Lotion. The antioxidants fight free radicals which helps protect the skin from UV damage and prevent pre-mature aging. Visit my site to find out more!
- Oh, my! I love this! Have you tried these? Exfoliating sugar scrub cubes are so easy to make and my skin has never been smoother. But what I really love is that there are recipes for essential oil blends for cellulite, calming, uplifting, energizing, and more! Ill be making more for me and to give as gifts.
- Carrier Oil Chart What you mix your essential oil in for increased silkiness and no skin irritation.
- THE BEST MAKEUP BRUSHES GUIDE: Cosmopolitan.com rounded up the best and most helpful beauty brushes and makeup tools every girl needs in her arsenal. Here youll learn how to use each tool and what makeup to use with it. Click through to see beauty tutorials that teach you the best way to apply makeup and use these must-have brushes including a foundation brush, beauty blender, powder brush, angled blush brush, concealer brush, blender brush, eyeshadow brush, and more.
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- How to make round eyes appear elongated and feline (or, the Angelina Jolie look). This is perfect for me, but if you have naturally narrower eyes, theres a link in the description box for a tutorial on how to make long, narrow eyes look rounder (like Megan Fox does).
- Anyone can learn to do beautiful chalkboard lettering! Follow these simple steps and youll see its easier than you think!
- Mascara is one of my desert island beauty products (you know, the beauty product you literally can’t live without and would want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island because at least your eyelashes could look good if you’re going to be stuck there), and so it’s hard for me to imagine … Read More
- This is an easy recipe for making your own DIY shower jelly just like the ones you see at LUSH! Five bucks in supplies and a few hours in the refrigerator will get you the products that will make you all shiny and smelling good. Let’s do this.
- 6 DIY Skin Care Recipes | A round-up of the body care products I’ve made over the last few months, since DIY skin care is my favorite kind of DIY! I’m not sure what it is, but I find there is something very satisfying about all-natural, homemade skin care. Who doesn’t like getting Lush-like products for a fraction of the cost?? Here are six quick and easy skin care ideas that you can make at home:
- How to Hang a Sweater without stretching out the shoulders. I love this tip-I like to keep my sweater hanging so my closet is more organized and I can see my options when picking out clothes!