Photo via: viciouslycyd.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Baking Soda Wash + Vinegar Rinse. HAIR DETOX!! Wash: 1 part baking soda with 3 parts water (for shoulder length hair use about 2 to 3 Tbsp of baking soda with 3 x that amount of water ), let is work for 3 minutes. Rinse:1 part white or apple cider vinegar with 4 parts water ( to minimize the vinegar smell add some essential oils to the vinegar mixture).
- Wave goodbye to arm flab after this awesome workout!
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Bridesmaid Updo Hairstyle for Medium Length Hair
- Finally! DIY instructions for how to build solid wood floating shelves of any length, to stain or paint any desired color.
- The best mascaras for length and volume! Great mix of high end and drugstore mascaras.
- 17 Popular Medium Length Hairstyles for Those With Long, Thick Hair ★ See more: http://glaminati.com/medium-length-hairstyles-long-thick-hair/
- Her Medium Length Cut with V Layers Is Super Flattering
- women shoulder length hairstyles 2016 – Google Search
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.
- Wash an old mascara and fill with: 1/4 of the container with Castor Oil, 1/2 Vitamin E Oil, 1/4 Aloe Vera Gel. Mix the concoction together as well as you can with your mascara wand, and apply a light layer to lashes (or brows) every night before bed. Castor oil thickens your lashes while aloe vera gel lengthens. Vitamin E accelerates length. Give it a month for results.
- Easy Heatless Curls / Waves! These are so smooth and soft! + They look like they were done with a curling iron! Created by KayleyMelissa (youtube.com/KayleyMelissa)