Photo via: blueeyedbabies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own DIY Peppermint Lip Scrub with only four ingredients!
- an easy strawberry sugar scrub with only four simple ingredients
- This exfoliating DIY Blueberry Lemon Body Scrub recipe smells incredible and will leave your skin feeling super soft and polished. With 5 simple ingredients, it’s so easy to make your own.
- Homemade Vanilla Sugar Scrub with only 4 simple and all-natural ingredients! Great inexpensive homemade DIY Christmas gift. Luxurious, skin-softening beauty product, smells great! Check out how easy this is to make!
- Using a Homemade Lemon Body Scrub will not only make your skin glow, but you’ll feel refreshed and have a lingering scent of Lemon. This simple body scrub is a great way to help exfoliate your skin and moisturize it at the same time. The bright lemon scent is a great way to energize and brighten your mood!
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Best foot softening detoxifying foot soak. Fill a large bowl with warm water and add 1 cup apple cider vinegar with 1 cup Epsom salt. Soak your feet for 10-15 minutes, rinse and lightly scrub with pumice stone. Then say hello to gorgeous feet 🙂
- Photo: How To Soften Dry, Cracked Heels Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water. Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well. Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet. Before you go to bed that night, try this …
- Peppermint Sugar Scrub Cubes with free printable label!
- Pumpkin Enzyme Masque by Shamanuti – with ingredients like pumpkin, orange, rosemary, nutmeg, ginger, neem oil, lemon, and bilberry! skincare beauty
- Essential Oil Detox Bath lavender essential oil, lemon essential oil, peppermint essential oil, epsom salt, could add baking soda as well. Great for after dry brushing your skin.
- Best Home Spa Techniques For Your Feet – recipes for foot soak, sugar scrub, masque and how to massage your feet! http://TidyMom.net